SU QC Coach Jeff Lepak to McNeese State | Syracusefan.com

SU QC Coach Jeff Lepak to McNeese State

McNeese St now coached by Sterling Gilbert, who coached Lepak at EIU in 2013 and coached with Lepak at Bowling Green in 2014. #Ohana
Sterlin hired Matt Mattox as his OC. Those two have been joined at the hip since Dino paired them together at Eastern Illinois. They are going to need more coaches on offense, might take another QC coach from Syracuse.

Meanwhile, it looks like USF is going to move away from the Baylor offense.

So the following programs are running the Baylor offense:

Syracuse
Tulsa
Florida State
Kent State
McNeese State

But not Baylor.

Am i missing anyone?

Sterlin hired Matt Mattox as his OC. Those two have been joined at the hip since Dino paired them together at Eastern Illinois. They are going to need more coaches on offense, might take another QC coach from Syracuse.

Meanwhile, it looks like USF is going to move away from the Baylor offense.

So the following programs are running the Baylor offense:

Syracuse
Tulsa
Florida State
Kent State
McNeese State

But not Baylor.

Am i missing anyone?

Looks like you are right, this was from the start of the season:
Veer_and_Shoot_tree_pre_2018.jpg

Any ideas of who we get as a replacement or if we promote a grad assistant? From everything I've read and heard, it sounds like we need to get a coach for the QB room.

He will be busy in the NFL
I would guess Zack Mahoney would be an ideal candidate but last I heard, he was still playing in the CFL.

I think the most important / interesting thing here is that Gilbert is now cutting his teeth as a head coach.

I would guess Zack Mahoney would be an ideal candidate but last I heard, he was still playing in the CFL.

Mahoney was cut over the summer -- i did see him in Orlando at the game but didnt get to chat with him to see what he's doing/his next move is.