SU ranked #12 by Andy Katz in his new poll | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SU ranked #12 by Andy Katz in his new poll

So they have some solid players... No where near the talent uconn had this year.

Top 20 is arguable. Top 5 is an absolute joke.

They were as much of a 1 man team as uconn was 2 years ago

That is incorrect. Robinson and Tyshawn Taylor were a VERY good 1-2 punch.

That is incorrect. Robinson and Tyshawn Taylor were a VERY good 1-2 punch.

so was kemba and jeremy lamb. but kemba was a 1 man show.

and so was robinson.

so was kemba and jeremy lamb. but kemba was a 1 man show.

and so was robinson.

That's just not true dude. You could argue Tyshawn Taylor was the best guard in college basketball from late Jan-March. He was playing lights out. Robinson wasn't scoring 30 and making game winners either.

My top 5...

1.)Indiana (Will be the "UK" of next season)
2.)Kentucky (Lost more than they gained, but will still be very talented. Playing in the SEC will allow them a great regular season record)
3.)Syracuse (We're going to be a better overall team next year, we'll be more "complete")
4.)UCLA (Dat recruiting class. Better than UK's imo)
5.)NC State (If Leslie returns, they'll be loaded)

That's just not true dude. You could argue Tyshawn Taylor was the best guard in college basketball from late Jan-March. He was playing lights out. Robinson wasn't scoring 30 and making game winners either.

ok. you've gotten off point here. it doesnt matter how good taylor was, he isnt on the team next year.

ok. you've gotten off point here. it doesnt matter how good taylor was, he isnt on the team next year.

Uh, is Robinson? I argued your point that Kansas was a one man team which they clearly were not. Case closed. But, yes, they should not be top 5 next year.

Uh, is Robinson? I argued your point that Kansas was a one man team which they clearly were not. Case closed. But, yes, they should not be top 5 next year.

my only point is that kansas is VERY overrated next year.

whether they were a 1 man team or not is arguable and is not important in any way considering the other player wont be on the team next year.

we agree on the main point of this thread. you are arguing over small details.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom