SU up 1-0 early on Hobart | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

SU up 1-0 early on Hobart

@PSLacrosse: Ianzito still down but Hobart has possession with 5 seconds left. Huge upset here

Ouch. No late hit there? Really poor loss tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just reading your posts, this has to be Jojo's worst game ever.

An absolute disaster for JoJo, absolutely sickening loss total choke job by everyone invovled. Hobart goalie has 18 saves, unreal.

RPI takes a huge hit. Unless we beat ND (twice?), not sure we get a home game. This one will sting for a long time.

Love was unstoppable tonight

That last goal by Hobart never shoudl have happened, I dont know how else to put it without bashing an SU player on here and I will leave at that.

That last goal by Hobart never shoudl have happened, I dont know how else to put it without bashing an SU player on here and I will leave at that.
Complete giveaway. They scored 2 goals in 8 freaking seconds. I dont think we had a save in the fourth quarter did we?

Love was unstoppable tonight

Despite that SU shoudl have won easily, dominated at the X and had probably 10 doorstep goal changes. SU lost but the officiating was terrible, two goals waved off and two posessions back up by SU were awarded to HObart with no explanation after a quick officials huddle.

Complete giveaway. They scored 2 goals in 8 freaking seconds. I dont think we had a save in the fourth quarter did we?

I think 1, Lamo was awful, honestly he should have been pulled and the miss groundball on that winnin goal is unforgiveable by Jenkins.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom