SU v Detroit now going to be on ESPN2 | Syracusefan.com

SU v Detroit now going to be on ESPN2

Yes, and it is only appropriate for a game of this importance that Dickie V announce it so he can gush about Ray McCallum and Duke!

This is the most likely 900th victory game. Glad they decided to move it from ESPNU to ESPN2. Deserves more prominence.
Hell, yeah! And has anyone else noticed that the "HD" resolution on ESPNU is awful?

Thanks for the cheery news, llandz!

This is the most likely 900th victory game. Glad they decided to move it from ESPNU to ESPN2. Deserves more prominence.

It would have been nice if #900 could have come at the next game since it's in MSG, but nooooo, Pearl Washington had to be a hero and hit a half-court buzzer beater 29 years ago. ;)

Actually, I'm glad it's at home. I was at #800 in the Dome and wish I could be there for #900, but alas...

Now if ESPN can just get somehow get me out of work 2 hours early. Damn time zones

Now if ESPN can just get somehow get me out of work 2 hours early. Damn time zones
WatchESPN and just pretend you're working or ask the bar to pause it until you get there.

Computers lag to much, I'll give it a shot tho, test it on another game this week. I think I'm just gonna take 2 hours of sick time lol, leave work at 2:30, be at the bar by 2:50.

Computers lag to much, I'll give it a shot tho, test it on another game this week. I think I'm just gonna take 2 hours of sick time lol, leave work at 2:30, be at the bar by 2:50.
I've used the app on my phone and it has worked great.. Watched the USF football game sitting next to a fire in the middle of the Adirondacks with a bottle of Jamesons.

Sick time sounds good though.

I've used the app on my phone and it has worked great.. Watched the USF football game sitting next to a fire in the middle of the Adirondacks with a bottle of Jamesons.

Sick time sounds good though.

I tried the phone app, I don't have a time Warner account, and for some reason dish isn't on the list of providers.

Sick time is the way to go.

The schedule this year really blows for cuse fans in Alaska... Most games are early afternoon while we are at work, or 8am Saturday. I don't remember it being this bad last year.

It would have been nice if #900 could have come at the next game since it's in MSG, but nooooo, Pearl Washington had to be a hero and hit a half-court buzzer beater 19 years ago. ;)

Actually, I'm glad it's at home. I was at #800 in the Dome and wish I could be there for #900, but alas...

19 years ago? Hmmmmm. 1993...

Who cares about #900?! I plan on watching #1000 in 3.5 years!