Su v. Duke | Syracusefan.com

Su v. Duke

SUloyal

Walk On
The officials gave the game to Duke. Not only the tow Gbinije and Fair calls, but Christmas gets called for a touch foul on the Duke player and he goes down and gets hammered by TWO Duke players and NO CALL. Grant had numerous hammerings with no call. Syracuse played a better game than Duke and deserved to win. The officials are supposed to make the game fair, not give it to a team! DISGUSTING and most unfair!

Welcome to the board, but dude, really? There are a ton of threads below yours which talks about this topic enough to get your head spinning. There really is no need to continue new threads on this subject when you can add to one's that have already been started. Check out sutomcat's thread... On the Proper Use of a Message Board. It is some good reading ;-)

I for one am so sick of this "refs screwed us" dialogue. Time to move on and focus on this week. I share people's frustration but there is so many positives to focus on rather than looking like Duke fans. If we take care of business against Maryland and Virginia (which I believe we will do), this Dook game will be a distant memory and will probably be something that we say was good that it happened. That is, something that we needed to fire us up a bit. It's all about remaining on the 1 line which we have complete control over at this point. That is the ONLY thing that matters right now. I also have a sneaking suspicion that we will play Dook one more time this year. I just think the basketball gods are going to make it happen. I would love to see it because if that happens, I really like our chances and an opportunity to kick their a$$ again.