SU v MU in Hoops ... December 2012 ... any truth to this | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SU v MU in Hoops ... December 2012 ... any truth to this

Mizzou is a good non-conference opponent, IF we actually get paired with them. Personally, I'd like to see UK or Vandy. And since I'm moving to San Antonio in 3 weeks, I selfishly wouldn't mind getting paired with A&M. It may be my only chance to see them in Texas, assuming SU leaves the Big East the same year SMU and Houston join

Any of you guys live in the San Antonio/Austin/I35 corridor?

I believe the last time we played missou they had the son of the owner of the wallmart franchise coming off the bench.

yep. A Kroenke. 1 side of the family owns the nuggets, aves, rockies (i think?) and rams, the other side WalMart heirs.

IMO that beats the kennedy's marrying into the biggest action star of all time but comes in 2nd to the mara's and the rooney's marrying into eachother.

im sorry... i didnt even realize, because of the nfl rules stan gave the hockey and nba franchises to his Josh, the 30 yr old former mizzou player in 2010.

he also is the majority owner of the arsenal.

must be nice.

I believe the last time we played missou they had the son of the owner of the wallmart franchise coming off the bench.

Josh Kroenke, son of Stan Kroenke. Stan's wife is Bud Walton's daughter. While he did marry rich, Stan's a self-made millionaire in his own right (real estate). He owns the St. Louis Rams, Arsenal, Denver Nuggets, Colorado Avalanche, Colorado Rapids and Colorado Mammoth. Technically, Josh owns the Colorado teams because of NFL rules. Stan recently put in an unsuccessful bid to purchase the Dodgers. He lives in Columbia and is a big-time Mizzou booster.