SU vs Buffalo: Tues Dec 18 | Syracusefan.com

SU vs Buffalo: Tues Dec 18

Only person Buffalo loses from last year's team is Wes Clark. Going to be a battle much like last year's game. Nate Oats said SU was soft after.

Wasn't this the team with the low-class sour grapes coach? If so, I remember hoping and/or predicting that SU wouldn't schedule them again. Guess the basketball program wasn't as offended as some of the rest of us...

Only person Buffalo loses from last year's team is Wes Clark. Going to be a battle much like last year's game. Nate Oats said SU was soft after.

Lol, I just don’t understand how you say that after you just lost to a team. If you lost to a soft team, what’s that say about you?

Wasn't this the team with the low-class sour grapes coach? If so, I remember hoping and/or predicting that SU wouldn't schedule them again. Guess the basketball program wasn't as offended as some of the rest of us...
Its an instate matchup, theres going to be some verbal snipes at each other. I love it. Make it annual. Done with cornell and colgate

Lol, I just don’t understand how you say that after you just lost to a team. If you lost to a soft team, what’s that say about you?
Well, his team went on to win their conference, beat a top championship contender and nearly end the year ranked as a mac team.

Little brother comment from a little brother team.

What he said was dumb but i dont see why anyones that offended.

Its an instate matchup, theres going to be some verbal snipes at each other. I love it. Make it annual. Done with cornell and colgate

We should play UB and SBU every year. Even willing to give them a home game every fifth year. Having NYS rivalries would be fun.

The atmosphere in the Dome for the Bonnies games in 2016 and 2018 were awesome.

is the dropdown menu listing future games been lost with the change?

OMG. NY'S college team now feels threatened by buffalo ? lay down the crown and drop that silly monicker.

We were "soft" but Massinburg was freaking awful.

humiliated by st john's in '16. beaten by the bonnies in '17 and our asses handed to us in lacrosse by both albany and cornell twice. you want to call yourself the best ? be the best. dr gross's NY'S college team is an insult to every new yorker who doesn't pull for syracuse. and then they kick our butt. at least back it up.

your box says we played 4 starter dudes over 35. HOME COURT. they played 10 we played 7 . and they outscored us second half . and again this is against UB. buffalo. i guess they are now our equals. not what i remember. ever.

Last edited:
your box says we played 4 starter dudes over 35. they played 10 we played 7 . and they outscored us second half . and again this is against UB. buffalo. i guess they are now our equals. not what i remember. ever.

Buffalo was good. Ask Arizona. We beat Buffalo. We just scheduled them again, so we must not feel too threatened. You’re trying way too hard. Troll.

UB was a top 30 team. Do people not realize that? That was arguably our best win before the tourney

so are they that much better or are we that much worse that they are considered equals ?
this game used to be a gimme. now we've achieved parity. what changed.

troll there it is. so if i declare myself the fastest man in DRYDEN NY even though i've lost several races there and the people living there don't believe it my saying so makes it true . that's what NY'S team is implies.
NEW YORK is a big state. and there are lots of people who could care less about SU or root for someone else.

Syracuse is the most popular and most successful sports college in NYS. Weird performance by you in this thread, which was about Syracuse scheduling Buffalo next year. And yes, you are trolling. This is one of the most definitive examples of trolling possible.

so are they that much better or are we that much worse that they are considered equals ?
this game used to be a gimme. now we've achieved parity. what changed.

who considers them our equal? jesus, way to look at a single game and claim the sky is falling.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom