SU vs Nova game thread. (LAX) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SU vs Nova game thread. (LAX)

Huge goal right before half by Walters, no idea why this kid hasnt played more.

As someone above noted its mistifying how good and then bad this team can look just minutes/seconds apart. SU on the man up 30 seconds left, havent had a good look on O in a while.

I just don't recall any SU team ever making this many basic fundamental mistakes.

Still SU 6 Nova 4? Is this game on TV? Couldn't find it anywhere/

Let's hope they can keep this up. They've been handed a gift by St. John's. Let's see if they want it.

Game on ESPN 3 All4. Huge goal at half, keys to the second half obviously faceoffs but also getting Morasco and Palasek on the board with goals. Both have an assistant but we need a goal or two to get the W.

Game on ESPN 3 All4. Huge goal at half, keys to the second half obviously faceoffs but also getting Morasco and Palasek on the board with goals. Both have an assistant but we need a goal or two to get the W.

Nice. Thanks.

Palasek has been invisible. i thought he was the QB out there? About what i expect from Marasco. 2nd team all conference?? Yikes.

Killing on ground balls...that's a good sign.

What? D players backed away from the driving Nova player.

That looked like should have been Nova ball on the backup

Didn't the ref signal him out at midfield?

who just threw that ass pass across the middle? I think it was #3...frikkin boneheaded why ?

What Eilers? What ... how the F can he be loafing like that up the field...

Don't get why refs today keep blowing the whistle before teams posses the ball.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom