SU-VT Thread | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

SU-VT Thread

I'm the biggest loser in history of cuse fans... I missed the comeback. I turned it on when Gbinije made that three to tie it. What a HUGE WIN. Tech really dominated that game and these are the games you have to find a way to win. That's an understatement in this case. We hadn't hit a FG in ten minutes

I'm the biggest loser in history of cuse fans... I missed the comeback. I turned it on when Gbinije made that three to tie it. What a HUGE WIN. Tech really dominated that game and these are the games you have to find a way to win. That's an understatement in this case. We hadn't hit a FG in ten minutes

Thank God you turned it off when you did.

This game is harsh so far. It brings out the very worst in the fans, as I am reading here.

I'm encouraged that it is only a 2 possession game. That is near miraculous.

Outlook:
1. Boeheim will shut off that entry pass to the foul line in the second half.
2. They will not bank in any more 3's.
3. We will focus less on the 3 ball in the 2nd half, but will make 4 of them

Prediction:
We'll win by 9.

Well they didn't cover my halftime call. I'm not too mad tho!

Robey beasted it again, 12 points, 15 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 block

The game was so disjointed, I didn't really notice his rebounds as much. What a motor this guy has for rebounding though. It is amazing. And not in a Coach K sense.

The game was so disjointed, I didn't really notice his rebounds as much. What a motor this guy has for rebounding though. It is amazing. And not in a Coach K sense.
So strange I completely agree. Didn't notice the rebounds til I saw the box score. Thanks to it, we outrebounded them.

Never in doubt lol.

JB was pumped in OT and was in a great mood in the interview with Giminski, I think he really really likes this team.

9 days off is big...FSU at home than @ BC. 8-5 would be incredible considering the 1-4 start. 2 to go.

Win the next two and find 2 out of the following 5, we'll be dancing. Gotta find one or two in the ACC tourney though.

Actually we played them pretty darn even, when you look at it.
My point we can say we stole this game because they had the lead most of the game, but the possessions tell a different story.

When you look at the stats.
39.7% for tech, 38.5 for cuse.
We outrebounded them by five.
Equal in turnovers,
8 for 24 from three for us. 7 for 24 for them.
We had 2 more possessions then them overall after foul shots.

I thought we were going to foul a few people out the way we were pounding it in the first half.

Two years in a row we really took a close one against VT. Last year we almost folded to them.

Win the next two and find 2 out of the following 5, we'll be dancing. Gotta find one or two in the ACC tourney though.
Depends on which SU team shows up. If we play against FSU like we did against VT no way we win. If we play a good, not great, game we win. JB was correct in his post-game interview. This was the worst game SU played in a long time. If SU goes 9-9 in the ACC and wins 1 game in the tournament, we will be dancing. FSU game is critical unless the team can pull an upset against another team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom