SU WINS! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SU WINS!

i gotta ask you..and im ashamed i cant think of who it is..but who is that sexy broad jumping all over the place?

michelle-jenneke-300.jpg

Not sure what everyone sees in her.

Thanks for posting. Until now I had no idea what her face looked like. I still don't care though.

I didn't realize she had a face until that pic was posted.

We need a NCAA bid in Chick Hoops...head coach is gr8 recruiter/cheerleader for the program but not sure he can get them to the Sweet 16.

Sadly I thought the ice hockey would be Top 10 caliber by now...we'll see if they improve.

If the Mens BB can get to the F4 and the ladies win 1 NCAA game that woud help us tread water for a big spring finish.

what is that chick's last name ? the track chick

Womens field hockey in Final 4 against #1 UNC today in Norfolk (2pm EST). Go Ladies !

Don't be an ass.

I could say the same to you after almost everyone of your posts. Go get kicked out of chucks at 930 again.

I stand by my post--a real barnburner.

I could say the same to you after almost everyone of your posts. Go get kicked out of chucks at 930 again.

I stand by my post--a real barnburner.
touche.

Soccer? Is that a real sport?
Unlike American football, world football does not require a rest, plan and re-group break every 5 seconds.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Track chick: Michelle Janneke
690West's heart throb: Doris Burke

In the interest of full disclosure I would flip a coin between my 2 girls Doris and JLH
Jennifer_Love_Hewitt_005.jpg

hewitt seems to have lost her guster...its not enough to just stare at her rack anymore...for some reason im looking for substance...or at least a good dance like the aussie chick haha

Tied 1-1, UNC scored 3 quick goals in the last 3 minutes of the first half. That was all she wrote. Congrats to the FH team - great season!

For the last 10 seasons, an ACC team has won the FH championship. And in 8 of those years, the runner up was from the ACC as well. The other two times, the runner-up was...Penn State.

Cheers,
Nei

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom