SU womens game & hair color | Syracusefan.com

SU womens game & hair color

Obie9

Co-Winner 2017 2nd Chance Challenge
Went to the women's game tonight versus Uconn in hopes of seeing an upset. SU played tough during the first half and was only down seven before Uconn took over in the second half. Most of the men's team was present to provide support. Fab was absent, apparently studying at Bird Library.

One of the girls on the SU team, believe her last name was Hall, had orange colored hair. Thought to myself that she was pretty cool and was showing her team spirit. However in the second half, her hair color changed to blond.

I asked my wife if #2 had orange hair in the first half. She smiled and said she was just going to ask me the same thing. I then asked several people around me if her hair color had changed and everyone laughed and agreed (except for one lady who thought we were all crazy).

So, the question I have to myself is, what the hell is coach Q doing during the half that one of his starting players has time to change her hair color?

I had to read this thread after that lead in thread header. You never know what you might learn?

If it was a non-permanent dye (which I assume based on what you said), it would have taken a minute to rinse it out. No big deal. Takes less time than to put on lipstick.

maybe it was sweated out

I think the men's team should start doing this. Confuse the hell out of the opponents. Whose got a lot of hair on the team?

Went to the women's game tonight versus Uconn in hopes of seeing an upset. SU played tough during the first half and was only down seven before Uconn took over in the second half. Most of the men's team was present to provide support. Fab was absent, apparently studying at Bird Library.

One of the girls on the SU team, believe her last name was Hall, had orange colored hair. Thought to myself that she was pretty cool and was showing her team spirit. However in the second half, her hair color changed to blond.

I asked my wife if #2 had orange hair in the first half. She smiled and said she was just going to ask me the same thing. I then asked several people around me if her hair color had changed and everyone laughed and agreed (except for one lady who thought we were all crazy).

So, the question I have to myself is, what the hell is coach Q doing during the half that one of his starting players has time to change her hair color?

You mean you people all have the same boring hair color all day at work?

You mean you people all have the same boring hair color all day at work?

The spray-on hair comes in several colors.

The spray-on hair comes in several colors.

I purposely don't use blue to avoid the prejudiced criticism from posters aimed at that hair color.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom