suathletics.com | Syracusefan.com

suathletics.com

cuseclappy

Winner 2016 SU Football Season Prediction Contest
a lot of us have made comments about how poor that site is in the past, but were 10 days away from our home opener, delone carter is still the lone player highlighted in the background, and the roster isnt even updated with recent photos.

im well aware this is nit picking, but it just seems like the smallest things they always fall short on

Are they still advertising the Billy Joel concert?

This is nitpicking beyond nitpicking.

suathletics.com has done a GREAT job with content during the preseason camp, from articles, to post-practice interviews, to updates on injuries.

Do you have any idea what exactly their job entails? A lot of times, the reason things aren't done is not because of them, but because there are 17,000 different people that need to approve something before it gets done.

In the past, I agree, there have been a few things that have been poor. But this is a bit much.

Exactly. I realize that SU has a large athletics communications staff, and maybe I get overly defensive about this sort of thing because I'm an SID (though I'm at a D3, so my staff consists of me and...me), but these things take time. You have to take into account they are working on ALL fall sports, and it is a time consuming process to get everything up to date at the start of a season.

Exactly. I realize that SU has a large athletics communications staff, and maybe I get overly defensive about this sort of thing because I'm an SID (though I'm at a D3, so my staff consists of me and...me), but these things take time. You have to take into account they are working on ALL fall sports, and it is a time consuming process to get everything up to date at the start of a season.

Hey jekelish, have you seen OttointheGrotto on here yet? Has he filed suit over your avatar (which is awesome BTW)

Hey jekelish, have you seen OttointheGrotto on here yet? Has he filed suit over your avatar (which is awesome BTW)
He has not. And if he tries, I'm going to challenge him to a duel. In lieu of pistols, however, we'll fight with...you guessed it...Thick Burgers.