Succeed and Proceed....What | Syracusefan.com

Succeed and Proceed....What

retro44

Living Legend
lol

o.k. he is tired of all the negative recruiting around the "one and done" phrase

A$$clown may fool the KY FANS but not the rest of world.....

between that and some oxycodone this made my day

Jon Rothstein on CBBSN was kissing Cal's ass this morning almost having an orgasm about how Cal's coaching has put 14 of his players in the NBA since he's been at UK. Give me a break. He recruits all top 10 McD AA hs recruits. All those guys would be 1st round NBA draft picks no matter what college they attended.

Madbiker said:
Jon Rothstein on CBBSN was kissing Cal's ass this morning almost having an orgasm about how Cal's coaching has put 14 of his players in the NBA since he's been at UK. Give me a break. He recruits all top 10 McD AA hs recruits. All those guys would be 1st round NBA draft picks no matter what college they attended.

Rak Christmas and Dejuan Coleman.

It's tough to tell what would happen if players went elsewhere and nobody has the answers, but could Fab Melo and MCW have succeeded as a freshman in another system and go straight to the league?

When was our last MDAA that was one and done? Anthony?

It's tough to tell what would happen if players went elsewhere and nobody has the answers, but could Fab Melo and MCW have succeeded as a freshman in another system and go straight to the league?

Donte Greene.

PoppyHart said:
Donte Greene.

Ahhhh, yes, how could I forget with his name jumping around so much the past couple of weeks.

Still though.

Rak and DaJuan were not really "top" recruits imo. When I say "Top" I mean having RSCI of single digits. Carmelo was a (2) and Dante was an (8). They are the only two players we have recruited in our history (since they started recording RSCI scores) that were single digit (NBA type players).

Rak was (21) and DaJuan was (18). By contrast, Kentucky has six players on this years team that had single digit RSCI scores.

http://statsheet.com/mcb/teams/syracuse/recruiting#mcdonalds