Such a great win | Syracusefan.com

Such a great win

HOFCeluck

Living Legend
The graveyard of SU football is littered with ostensibly “big” games with sellout crowds that end in blowout losses.

This was the biggest game to me since Tenn in 1998 and not only did we win but we dominated wire to wire. That was a f@@@ing statement and I don’t care who NCst had and don’t have.

Let the damn kids rush the field. We’re 6-0 for the first time since I was five and maybe…maybe???? Top ten tomorrow.

The graveyard of SU football is littered with ostensibly “big” games with sellout crowds that end in blowout losses.

This was the biggest game to me since Tenn in 1998 and not only did we win but we dominated wire to wire. That was a f@@@ing statement and I don’t care who NCst had and don’t have.

Let the damn kids rush the field. We’re 6-0 for the first time since I was five and maybe…maybe???? Top ten tomorrow.
Agreed. I admit I kind of cringed when I first saw it.

Then remembered we’ve been terrible for years. These kids weren’t even alive for Mcnabb. Let ‘‘em enjoy it

This was a typical “lay an egg” spot that we’ve all been tortured with over the years. And despite the turnovers, the injuries, this team proved again that they aren’t like the ones of the past. This team is different. A potentially program changing team.

we left major points on the board 2 maybe 3 more touchdowns possible. With Leary they wouldn’t have missed on some of the throws they did. But they also wouldn’t have run so much on us by the qb. Also bye the way NCS fans, ur big old lineman didn’t do shiiiit to our little bitty guys upfront on defense and our oline held its own on offense. They shouldn’t ever talk crap about us for a while.

My brother just texted me a picture of himself on the field so I hate him now.
We all have the picture of your brother
1666034760074.png

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors