suck it lunardi | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

suck it lunardi

So looking through Bracket Matrix I see Lunardi got 2 teams wrong, he had USC & St Mary's in. Palm only had one wrong, St Mary's in. So Palm wins this battle thanks to SU. I couldn't be happier about this.

I didn't see any perfect guesses this year, looks like everybody missed at least one.

doesnt palm throttle him every year?

I mean Lunardi had USC in not as one of the last 4 in.
What the hell was he analyzing on them.
Their resume was so easy to dissect.
Missing Arizona State okay they were legit at the end but USC miss brutal.

Arizona State over St.Mary’s was all about telling St. Mary’s play more people.

The way Lunardi is trending, I hope he has out every year - always wrong when it comes to us.

Another in a long line of awful efforts by the most incompetent bracketologist of our time. He is consistent if nothing else...
We all know/knew someone at work who is an incompetent fool and yet has the boss hoodwinked and somehow stays in their position.

If you don't know who that person is?Look in the mirror, Lunardi.

Last edited:
Another in a long line of awful efforts by the most incompetent bracketologist of our time. He is consistent if nothing else...

Lunardi found a "schtick." He's kind of like the Mel Kiper of the NCAA tournament in that he found a brilliant niche that people pay attention to.

The problem is, "bracketology" is stupid -- it means nothing until the data is finalized. I don't know why anybody gets so worked up over his predictions in November, December -- even March. They are worthless until the data is close to finalized, which enables you to prioritize teams against one another.

He's awful because he lets his biases get in the way. Some of his bubble picks are clearly based on agenda. And clickbait.

This is the 4th year in a row he's gotten more teams right than Lunardi.

To be fair, there is more to bracketology than just the number of teams correct. Seeding is the toughest part of bracketology, as I found out this week. For instance, in a quick calculation, I had 67/68 teams vs Lunardi's 66/68 but he still scored higher than me because of his experience in seeding.

To be fair, there is more to bracketology than just the number of teams correct. Seeding is the toughest part of bracketology, as I found out this week. For instance, in a quick calculation, I had 67/68 teams vs Lunardi's 66/68 but he still scored higher than me because of his experience in seeding.

Yeah, I get that. Maybe I'm the minority but I don't care much about seed prediction, WFC?

The people who constantly post about Lunardi/complain about Lunardi are so much worse than Lunardi.

Yeah I see the irony of what I'm doing.
And the people who complain about those people...are off the charts worse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom