Sugar Bowl | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Sugar Bowl

Anyone else think Mccaren is a good QB not me. Just a decent game manager for Alabama nothing special

Nobody looks good when the pass rush gets after them. Even Manning and Brady.

Thats absolutely correct. However, I never thought he was great to be honest

After watching Oklahoma put up 45 on Alabama, I am convinced that 'Bama would've gotten destroyed by FSU. Makes me happy to see Alabama and their 5-star roster finish with 2 losses.

I agree but having receivers that can flat out run make them look better too, those Bama receivers are very good and their separation on long throws is pretty good. Add to that the rb just busting through like a train with a short pass for 50+ yards. The Bama qb is a pretty good athlete and has a nice touch and I think he'll be a decent pro, best Bama has put in the NFL in a long long time.

even alabama is having trouble with spread offenses now

oklahoma didn't torch them but they did way better than i thought they would

What's interesting is what if Kirby Smart doesn't have all 5 star athletes on his defense? Is he really that good of a coach?

If Oklahoma wins, will we hear after the game that Alabama wasn't up for the game like Florida allegedly wasn't for Louisville last year?

That was the SEC homer reaction on twitter last night. Basically if it's not for the title it's just another game for Alabama but for their opponent it's like the title game since they get the privilege of playing an SEC team.

Is anybody?

Those who get the most out of their talent and being able to evaluate what coaches do that is what makes a good/great AD. I thought Robinson did a very nice job for Texas since he had the talent and could do the defense he wanted to play.

Stoops back up his words from last May. Kinda ironic how they ended up meeting this season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom