Suggestion for board admins... | Syracusefan.com

Suggestion for board admins...

Status
Not open for further replies.

iommi

Living Legend
Could the threads for our commits: Bazley, Buddy, Carey, Goodine and anyone else going forward be pinned to this board? I just posted something to Bazley's thread and had to find it on page two and bump the thread. There are a lot of updates and highlight vids for these players and it would be much better if the threads were easier to find.

If their threads are going to move from the recruiting board to this one upon commitment, this would be a good way to keep them fresh. Not sure why we move guys like Brycen Goodine to this board when they are just verbals but this is a good solution.

Just a thought.

Thanks for your consideration.

Should be a sub forum with one thread for each player current and verbaled.

I would like to see them pinned also, but pinned on the recruiting board. There are already currently 8 threads pinned on the regular board. We'll be on page 2 for the current stuff if we start pinning the recruit threads on the regular board.

It's possible that too many threads will be pinned if we add 4 more even though this has merit. When too many things get pinned they all start to get ignored. I didn't even know what some of the pinned topics were until I saw this thread.

AS AN ASIDE -- On other boards with many pinned threads, I have seen a dividing line between pinned and unpinned topics, which just makes it easier for people looking for the most current material.

Last edited:
It works well (after today or yesterday's change) in my opinion. Pinned on the recruiting board, easy access.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom