Suite at Pitt | Syracusefan.com

Suite at Pitt

cjmurray34

Walk On
Hello would anyone be interested in getting tickets to the Pitt game? I have the option to get a suite that seats up to 12 people. I would bring myself and my family so 4 total, and would look for 8 more fans to join in.

Hello would anyone be interested in getting tickets to the Pitt game? I have the option to get a suite that seats up to 12 people. I would bring myself and my family so 4 total, and would look for 8 more fans to join in.

Hmmm

Roughly what are we thinking cost wise?

Hmmm

Roughly what are we thinking cost wise?
So a 12 person suite that comes with the tickets and parking passes and access to the box is 4,000. If not interested in that, we can do something different. It would be roughly 330 a person

so at that cost a person how much is the seat valued vs the percs you get.. you get 3-4 passes to park maybe? what does a good ticket cost normally $200? At that pt $300 doesnt seem bad. but if most people are used to $50-75 price pt its a big leap.

Now as Tomcat says if you are throwing $50-100 of food/drink in its a nice party.

circling back on this, suite is 4 grand with no inclusivity at all. I'm just going to get as close to the floor as I can and watch. let me know if you guys want any tickets i can snag a few extra.

Me and a buddy will be at the game, we should be getting there early and hitting up a few bars. Not a bad seat in the house, I do warn you, when we were close last season the syracuse.com decided to put a picture of us on their site with us looking like dejected idiots while a Pitt fan was behind us in all his glory. Debating on sitting further away or wearing a offensive shirt. Lol

so i sat courtside in the clubhouse, i have a friend that is well connected, it ran 250 bucks but came with all you can eat and drink food (alcohol sold separately) it was a blast and we truly had a good time. this time next year he said he would sell me 6 tickets for the event

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom