Summary for the 2017 recruiting class please | Syracusefan.com

Summary for the 2017 recruiting class please

SBU72

All Conference
Can somebody summarize both the committed kids and on who is being pursued and how they are leaning.
Thanks.

Iommi has kept us up with some great stuff on both our commits, just click on them in the recruiting section. As far as the other recruits just listen to Dean Francis recent podcast.

Iommi has kept us up with some great stuff on both our commits, just click on them in the recruiting section. As far as the other recruits just listen to Dean Francis recent podcast.
I asked for a summary because I did not want to read each individual report. Reading page after page. Averages 400 replies for both commits! TMI Tried and fine too little substance for the effort. Is it to much to ask for: commit #1 height/weight, position, ranking by service. Etc. Then a list of who SU is after with the same. Listening Francis03 is way to time consuming. about an hour each episode. Over 20 minutes on recruits just the last episode. Again, just a simple table even.

I asked for a summary because I did not want to read each individual report. Reading page after page. Averages 400 replies for both commits! TMI Tried and fine too little substance for the effort. Is it to much to ask for: commit #1 height/weight, position, ranking by service. Etc. Then a list of who SU is after with the same. Listening Francis03 is way to time consuming. about an hour each episode. Over 20 minutes on recruits just the last episode. Again, just a simple table even.

Have you tried google? Would literally take 30 seconds.

They are tall and they are good. Be happy, and hope for some guards to fill out the class.

This has been pinned to the recruiting board for ages. It covers much of what you are looking for.

Verbal Commits | Syracuse Basketball Recruiting Scholarship Chart: Roster, Offers, Commits, Targets, Rankings

Asking board members to volunteer their time so you could save yours is a tricky business. And college recruiting is so complicated with what is accurate today is ancient history tomorrow. Your best bet is to invest a little more of your time if you want to stay up to date.

I'll give it a shot for you SBU72:

We've got two verbals from two developmental bigs, PF Oshae Brissett - 6'9", 195 lbs, avg 3.7 stars and C Bourama Sidibe - 6'10", 225 lbs, 3.7 avg stars.

For the remainders:
To me it looks like the staff would like Eric Ayala and two grad transfers.

It's tricky to get info on the grad transfers because I don't know if they can even talk at this point. But JB once said it looks like it will be as good as last year. Already possibly identified:

Egor Koulechov at the 3 who is a 6'5" Rice player who is averaging 18.5 ppg and a nice 46.4% from 3.

At pg is Marcus Keene, a small 5'9" scorer who is leading the nation at 29.8 ppgs, from CMU. At the end of the Feb 24th article by Mike Rutherford, he quoted Keene with "For an NCAA game against Duke, Georgetown, anyone like that, I'll trade all of it. I just wanna play in the national spotlight one time." If only there was a place he could do that.

Over 20 minutes of that dope tho.
C4uQkSMWYAAOB1L.gif

I'll give it a shot for you SBU72:

We've got two verbals from two developmental bigs, PF Oshae Brissett - 6'9", 195 lbs, avg 3.7 stars and C Bourama Sidibe - 6'10", 225 lbs, 3.7 avg stars.

For the remainders:
To me it looks like the staff would like Eric Ayala and two grad transfers.

It's tricky to get info on the grad transfers because I don't know if they can even talk at this point. But JB once said it looks like it will be as good as last year. Already possibly identified:

Egor Koulechov at the 3 who is a 6'5" Rice player who is averaging 18.5 ppg and a nice 46.4% from 3.

At pg is Marcus Keene, a small 5'9" scorer who is leading the nation at 29.8 ppgs, from CMU. At the end of the Feb 24th article by Mike Rutherford, he quoted Keene with "For an NCAA game against Duke, Georgetown, anyone like that, I'll trade all of it. I just wanna play in the national spotlight one time." If only there was a place he could do that.
Plus we will have Matt Moyer who is redshirting this season. Could play quite a bit next season depending on who comes back and who doesn't.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom