Summer Ball Highlights | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Summer Ball Highlights

Can these guys coach? I know teams have done it for years, but if these guys lack coaching ability, does that water down the coaching ranks?
Who knows? I've always seen it as a coach selling out for short term gains. Baylor's head coach, Scott Drew, doesn't have the best reputation from things I've read and both coaches at UCLA and Indiana are under alot of pressure to perform. I guess it all depends if you land a program changer, which Baylor didn't.

Who knows? I've always seen it as a coach selling out for short term gains. Baylor's head coach, Scott Drew, doesn't have the best reputation from things I've read and both coaches at UCLA and Indiana are under alot of pressure to perform. I guess it all depends if you land a program changer, which Baylor didn't.
Yeah, that is the way I look at it as well. I kind of see that at Villanova too, they are under alot of pressure the next couple of years.

Yeah, that is the way I look at it as well. I kind of see that at Villanova too, they are under alot of pressure the next couple of years.
As i'm sitting here at my desk i remember, ironically, that we too hired an AAU coach. So ignore all my previous posts...:rolleyes:

As i'm sitting here at my desk i remember, ironically, that we too hired an AAU coach. So ignore all my previous posts...:rolleyes:
I thought about that too, but the difference is...wait for it...he had previous NCAA coaching experience with Pittsburgh, right? Therefore, he was a college coach when we hired him.

Red is a former Team Takeover coach as well.
Oh shoot, I forgot about him, I was thinking Troy Weaver. I guess I don't have an issue with hiring AAU coaches, but I would be interested to see how long those coaches are employed by their respective universities.

Perry Jones III was supposed to be a program changer if he wasn't so lazy, though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom