Sunday morning Lunardi | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Sunday morning Lunardi

Deshaun Thomas is a zone killer a la Otto Porter.
True, Thomas could be very dangerous against the zone. He isn't nearly the passer that Porter is; I don't think OSU has the ball movement or rotations that GTown does though.

OSU is a 2 seed now according to Lunardi, considering the other 2 seeds, I think I'd be ok with them in our bracket.

As much as I want to be in the East and be able to go to all the games, I'd be very happy with Zaga and NM as our 1 and 2

As much as I want to be in the East and be able to go to all the games, I'd be very happy with Zaga and NM as our 1 and 2
It'll be a nice change if it happens. We've seen Ohio State, Wisconsin, Kansas State, Marquette in the tourney lately. Let's see how some of the West Coast teams do against the zone (Gonzaga wasn't very successful in 2010)

i dont see us being placed in auburn hills as committee usually gives teams who play into championship round of tourney off til friday so i think were austin bound

Semi hope your wrong as my wife and I have an all day date scheduled for Thursday at BWW and was hoping to rock my orange there but Friday Sunday would be cool just watching and going crazy at thecasa I guess

Ohio st may be the only team in the country I legitimately dont want to see.

I would hate another game where the officials leniency on their guards helps determine the outcome. Pitt and Georgetown were called fairly close, and we beat them. Louisville was called close for 25 minutes and we were crushing them... Then they stopped calling the hand fouls and pushing and we literally fell apart. Was the officiating the only reason, of course not, we fell apart. But the officials had too much to do with the outcome.

Craft would be the same problem. If he has two hand check fouls in the first 2 minutes, we win by a couple touchdowns. If he is allowed to hack indiscriminately, we lose by 7. The officials make it too dicey. Now, if we get Pac12 officials, we probably do OK, so going out west might not be a bad thing for us.

Not interested in playing a B1G team any earlier than we have to for two reasons: a) very strong conference this year; b) history- just as a refresher: 1980, 1983, 1987, 1989, 1990, 2000, 2012

looks like lunardi updated his bracket moved us down to a 4 seed

Lundari has as out East with a possible 2nd rd against OK st. and Sweet 16 against Indiana. Also Miami and Butler are in the bottom half of his East bracket. That is horrible and if we ended up in a bracket like that we are gone in Sweet 16 or before.

Huge difference imo from his 3 seeding out west and being worried about Ohio St.

This year is so strange. I think we can beat any team out there. I also think we can be beat by any team that is a 7 seed or better.
I feel the same way! So, I honestly don't care what seed we get and where it is. I'm not expecting a bunch out of this crew but if they get lucky and get a few good match-ups and bad play well you never know.