SUNY ESF Football Parking Pass | Syracusefan.com

SUNY ESF Football Parking Pass

BVille44

All Conference
With the Zone B lots selling quickly I decided to do some research and came across this information on the SUNY ESF website.

It appears SUNY ESF has a “special events” parking pass for use when there are events at the dome.
  1. Special Event Passes are available for purchase through the SUNY ESF University Police Department at the price of $500.00 (five hundred dollars), inclusive of sales tax. All sales are final and non-refundable.
  2. A request for an application for a Special Event Pass may be made to the SUNY ESF University Police Department, subject to availability. (email: parking@esf.edu) If the application is approved, a link for payment will be provided.
  3. A Special Event Pass is valid for a period of one year, commencing August 1 and ending July 31 in the following calendar year.
  4. Parking
  5. https://www.esf.edu/parking/documents/special-event-parking-pass-application.pdf

Assuming that you need to be an ESF Faculty / Student to be approved?

noticed this in the fine print
  1. The following are prohibited on ESF campus:
    • consumption of alcohol,
    • use of tobacco products,
    • use of vaping products, and
    • consumption or use of cannabis.

I used to drive in to ESF at 8AM on game days when I was a student and park at Moon Library. We were not paying $500/yr for the privilege. Kinda looks like they figured out what was going on and figured out a way to get it better under control.

Don't think I've shared this before - my first weekend at Syracuse, my friends and I went out and started chatting with some SU girls. They asked what our majors were and immediately treated us like lepers when they found out we were ESF students. We moved on to a group of decent looking ESF girls who immediately treated us like lepers when they found out we were PSE majors. I spent my first week studying the courses and professors at Newhouse school so I could pass myself off as a communications major. One of my proudest moments in life was convincing a girl at a bar who was a communications major that I was in classes with her, using anecdotes I'd picked up along the way to convince her.

noticed this in the fine print
  1. The following are prohibited on ESF campus:
    • consumption of alcohol,
    • use of tobacco products,
    • use of vaping products, and
    • consumption or use of cannabis.
This is definitely not enforced, at least the alcohol portion. I've seen people drinking at their tailgates in the lot by the ESF quad plenty of times

With the Zone B lots selling quickly I decided to do some research and came across this information on the SUNY ESF website.

It appears SUNY ESF has a “special events” parking pass for use when there are events at the dome.
  1. Special Event Passes are available for purchase through the SUNY ESF University Police Department at the price of $500.00 (five hundred dollars), inclusive of sales tax. All sales are final and non-refundable.
  2. A request for an application for a Special Event Pass may be made to the SUNY ESF University Police Department, subject to availability. (email: parking@esf.edu) If the application is approved, a link for payment will be provided.
  3. A Special Event Pass is valid for a period of one year, commencing August 1 and ending July 31 in the following calendar year.
  4. Parking
  5. https://www.esf.edu/parking/documents/special-event-parking-pass-application.pdf

Could deifnitely be an option for those shut out of West parking and if your also a bball or lax attendee it would make financial sense. However, I would be upfront with ESF that yoru not a student or professor and are looking strictly for parking. Last thing you want to do is pay $500 and then find out you need some sort of ESF ID to park there when the first game rolls around.