Super article on JB comments from CBS Sports | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Super article on JB comments from CBS Sports

Addendum and a mea culpa. I have been referring to a weapon called a Bushmaster AK4 ... Duh. That's what I know about guns. Thank you my son for correcting me and referring me to the AR15. My position still stands!!

Is it really best for send the message, "Hey, no problem as long as there's no active case against you?"
Or should the coach help MCW learn a lesson like: you can't always buy your way out of trouble?

When he tried to swipe the items from Lord & Taylor, MCW was showing tremendous disrespect for his teammates by jeopardizing their season.
After all, he's probably the most important player on the team.
And besides breaking the law, he embarrassed himself, his teammates, his school and his coach.
But Boeheim couldn't suspend him...that would hurt the team's on court capabilities.

The coach could have shown him that a man faces up to his wrongdoing instead of hiding behind phrases like it was a "misunderstanding" (which seems to mean that MCW misunderstood that he's supposed to pay the store for items he wants).
That actually requires taking public responsibility for your actions.

It's easy to moralize when it doesn't directly affect you.
900 wins on the court...another big loss off it.
How do you know there were no repurcussions? Are you inside the program? So what of DM, who is letting MS play in the bowl?

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

How do you know there were no repurcussions? Are you inside the program? So what of DM, who is letting MS play in the bowl? Do you punish your children in public? Your employees? Scoop Jardine's matters were handled internally and he turned out just fine, which debunks your hackneyed, uninformed opinion.