Super Bowl LII thread | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Super Bowl LII thread

Correct. 5 year deal for the money but if he’s on the eagles roster next February the last 3 years are voided. So he’ll be there one more season unless traded.

Yeah I knew there was some weird hitch in it. So he’ll basically be a FA after next season.

I guess Giselle was right when she said her husband couldn’t throw and catch.

https://deadspin.com/5882588/my-husband-can-not- -throw-the-ball-and-catch-the-ball-at-the-same-time-gisele-is-pissed-at-the-patriots-dropped-passes

quote-my-husband-cannot-f-ing-throw-the-ball-and-catch-the-ball-at-the-same-time-gisele-bundchen-139-69-54.jpg

Last edited:
The happiest people in America, those holding 2 and 2 on their square. They were screwed out of the gate and a miracle happened.

Have they updated what is up with Butler yet?

Somebody say he is sick but if he sick he wouldn’t be active.

The happiest people in America, those holding 2 and 2 on their square. They were screwed out of the gate and a miracle happened.
Yes, it was a miracle. And I am happy. :D

So true. I had 8 and 2 and was begging for the field goal!!!

Man these halftime shows have been getting worse every year. It's obvious they want to keep the people interested that don't watch football but you can't get an act that everybody would like?

Do they sit around and say, OK, the average NFL fan is a middle aged male, who would they hate most? Lets get them to play ... man that was awful.

Man these halftime shows have been getting worse every year. It's obvious they want to keep the people interested that don't watch football but you can't get an act that everybody would like?

Do they sit around and say, OK, the average NFL fan is a middle aged male, who would they hate most? Lets get them to play ... man that was awful.
I'm def their target audience. 33 yr old male.

JT is the man but that was kind of all over the place.

That “Can’t Stop the Feeling” song feels like the very definition of a manufactured hit. I just can’t imagine anybody liking that song. So lame.

who would you prefer?

Have the commentators commented on the fact Jenkins isn’t on Gronk?
What the heck was Philly doing that series he shut him down in the first half.

My lady doesn’t pay attention to football, but she paid attention to JT.

Who would you pick?

Have they updated what is up with Butler yet?

Somebody say he is sick but if he sick he wouldn’t be active.

Bill told Tafoya at halftime that he makes the decisions on what will give him the best chance to win. You of all people should know it's impossible to get real info out of the Patriots.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom