Super Bowl LV Thread... | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Super Bowl LV Thread...

KC doesn’t have their OL that is a huge part of the TB pressure.
Thanks captain obvious. I’m just saying that on he field that is what is the big story. KC’s 2nd string line has been a known commodity.

One reason to feel good for Tampa Bay? Bruce Arians. A football lifer who came out of retirement for one last shot. His name has hardly been mentioned today. He's a good guy. And he's (barely) younger than me.
Also all of their coordinators are minorities if you’re someone that cares about that. Also some of these guys like Lavonte David are finally having their moment in the sun after being an elite player for an insignificant franchise year after year.

I was literally just about to type “no mistakes here if you’re Brady.” Getting from 19 to 22 point lead is huge.

So I obviously haven't been paying attention - KC running the ol' Syracuse style oline out
Our center is the only starter in his original place. One of our original guards is a tackle. Everyone else is a backup or 3rd string.

I hear ya. In a somewhat related note, I think a little too much is being made of the calls. KC is getting their azz handed to them.

Yep. Their OL sucks. TB getting pressure with 4 and Mahomes has nowhere to throw 7 v 5.

I have a friend that knows her pretty well. Says she's completely nuts.
1612750780727.png

Dick Vitale pimping Pepto Bismol on Twitter during these Bucs games is half sad half hilarious.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom