Super Bowl LV Thread... | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Super Bowl LV Thread...

Winfield is classless garbage. Literally the play before tyreek tried to help up a Tampa bay player who was down. You’re about to win a SB, show some class you punk

Great game and gameplan by TB. Complete game. KC never really in it.

Winfield is classless garbage. Literally the play before tyreek tried to help up a Tampa bay player who was down. You’re about to win a SB, show some class you punk
Given how pissy the KC players were for 3 quarters they have earned it, imo. Especially Mathieu.

Ehhh they were 29th in PA and 15th in Yards allowed. They had pieces last year but it all came together this year
That was just because the other team’s starting field position was in the red zone lol. They were top 10 in all the advanced metrics last year. Just nothing you can do if your offense turns it over 50 times in a year.

I don’t think people realize how stupid it is be 43 and be this good.

QBs will be able to play longer but guys like Mahomes have long careers but I can’t see him being Mahomes at like age 40.
I mean what's the next closest professional sports comp?

Gordie Howe?

I don’t think people realize how stupid it is be 43 and be this good.

QBs will be able to play longer but guys like Mahomes have long careers but I can’t see him being Mahomes at like age 40.

Brady deserves a lot of credit but it's football in this day and age. He doesn't make it near this far if he played early 90's or before.

That was just because the other team’s starting field position was in the red zone lol. They were top 10 in all the advanced metrics last year. Just nothing you can do if your offense turns it over 50 times in a year.

Brady chose well.

1612753385417.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom