2021 Gatorade color odds​

SelectionOdds
Orange+125
Red/Pink+220
Clear+305
Yellow/Green/Lime+260
Blue+505
Purple+730

I feel like Eric Church is the default celebrity guest on College Gameday when the host school doesn't have anyone else more interesting.

Come on over. It's a lock (anthem length)
I know this would be shady/illegal, but I've always wondered why people singing the national anthem don't tell their relatives "listen I'm going to go a couple seconds over so put bets on it and get rich." Or who knows maybe this already happens.

Place looks almost full?
Lots of cardboard cutouts. You could see them earlier today before they let people in.

Oops - edit.

Tonight's Super Bowl 55 matchup between Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs and Tom Brady and the Buccaneers will host the smallest attendance in Super Bowl history – 25,000 people – as well as 30,000 cutouts. The 25,000 is an increase over the 22,500 the NFL previously stated would be permitted.

Both losers.
Oops - missed 'for a touchdown'.

Actually, the tweet said 'would not be returned'. Not sure what the actual bet was. Returned (meaning not a touchback), or returned for a TD.

Mahomes is the best football player on planet Earth but he runs like he's connected to someone else in a company picnic three-legged race.

I think he is still dealing with some turf toe issues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom