Super Bowl Predictions... | Syracusefan.com

Super Bowl Predictions...

bpo57

Living Legend
Tough game to handicap for sure as the teams appear evenly matched. Here is my sophisticated analysis:

When you look back over the last two decades there is a very frequent theme in several sports whereby the team, coach or individual wins the championship after years of futility or as part of a redemption story. KC/Andy Reid fit that profile. It's their turn. I'm going with it.

Chiefs 24
49ers 19

I think the Niners defense will hold the Chiefs offense in check somewhat, but I don't think they will be able to generate enough offense to get a victory.

I'm hoping niners score early to get KC at +money value then KC scores and makes niners chase and KC comes thru at -10.

If niners run like the last 2 weeks i still think they need to score more.. GB moved the ball well enough just had the 2 big TOs

I got what I think is the best bet for the game which was SF +1/2 for the 1st half. KC lives to start slow. Then I took KC at pick em for the final.

I don't recall a SB where the betting line has barely budged. I use William Hill and they've been KC - 1 for nearly two weeks.
I like KC but I'm thinking about hedging with a Jimmy G MVP bet at +250. If SF wins it will be because they have success in the air. Seems to me that KC will be extra focused on trying to stop the run, which could leave them vulnerable downfield.

I'm hoping niners score early to get KC at +money value then KC scores and makes niners chase and KC comes thru at -10.

If niners run like the last 2 weeks i still think they need to score more.. GB moved the ball well enough just had the 2 big TOs
Couldn't have worked out better than i hoped.. got the + money for the quarter, the half, and the final in game and the late score covered the -10 alternate line and the pregame -1.5 and -3.5

I got what I think is the best bet for the game which was SF +1/2 for the 1st half. KC lives to start slow. Then I took KC at pick em for the final.

hit em both and also added KC +1/2 for second half. 3 for 3. Wish I had parlayed them.

could you parlay those types of bets? not in my books, but maybe if you had an IF bet going