Super pumped but uhhh...what we gonna do about duke? | Syracusefan.com

Super pumped but uhhh...what we gonna do about duke?

JrodCuse

All Conference
they demolished us down low when we played. What are we gonna do to alter that? They’re a really bad matchup for us because they’re familiar with the zone already.

As Gene Hackman said in the movie Hoosiers when asked about defending the size of the opposing team in the State final - "I don't know".

Sounds like a good response to this question as well. However, let's play the game and see what happens. We have some confidence right now.

That was the worst game we played all year and came right off the heels of giving everything we had to almost beat UNC.

Going to be tough but we should be better rested and much more confident going into this neutral site game.

I agree, but we just played 3 games in 5 days, and won all three...I like the right away games, the time off seems to hamper us !

Cuse got hammered in the boards, strugggled to score, in serious foul trouble but still won. Why not beat Duke?

That was the worst game we played all year and came right off the heels of giving everything we had to almost beat UNC.

Going to be tough but we should be better rested and much more confident going into this neutral site game.
We were held to 16 points in the first half. I said it in a thread earlier today but those rims were so tight at Cameron. Combined the two teams were like 4-40 from three. I like our chances at neutral site

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom