Support Tiana | Syracusefan.com

Support Tiana

I saw on facebook that if you were a donor, or a season ticket holder you were not allowed to donate. Not sure if true, but wanted to throw it out there

I saw on facebook that if you were a donor, or a season ticket holder you were not allowed to donate. Not sure if true, but wanted to throw it out there

Similar thing being talked about on the fball board about Dungey’s father.

Funny what the NCAA will allow an athlete to give them for the NCAA’s profit.

2 notes on this
1- She hit her initial goal thanks in part to a big donation by NBA player Jonah Bolden
2- Boosters CAN donate (NCAA gave permission)...quote below on that, and also confirms what I think we all knew about the first page that was removed
She said her parents put up the GoFundMe page earlier this summer but then took it down at her request so SU could make sure it met NCAA compliance regulations. When it went back up this week, Syracuse originally included a sentence stating that donors to the school could not contribute to student athletes such as Mangakahia. The NCAA subsequently reached out to the school and clarified that indeed they can donate and that sentence was removed from the page.

Link for more : Tiana Mangakahia’s GoFundMe drive quickly reaches $10K goal thanks to NBA player

An FYI on Tiana’s gofundme. It is set up in Australia so the exchange rate comes into play. If you donate $100 your bank or credit card will only get hit for about $68.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom