boo

• umm

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ok

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

jordoo

Living Legend
They seem to have a hard time freeing up their shooters. Thomas is the best player in this game easily IMO but Plumblee should get the ball more and then free up the the shooters off of that.

Plus they are getting killed on the glass.

I'll be happy with either team losing. LOL.

so far though OSU defense giving Duke trouble if OSU could shoot better they would be way up right now.

There is some brutal outside shooting going on right now. Alot of ugly shots.

They seem to have a hard time freeing up their shooters. Thomas is the best player in this game easily IMO but Plumblee should get the ball more and then free up the the shooters off of that.

Plus they are getting killed on the glass.

Duke isn't a very good basketball team. If Kentucky didn't have an injured point guard and Louisville didn't have an injured center, Duke would no longer be ranked after this inevitable loss to Ohio St.

When they cant make perimeter shots, they are cooked.

Duke isn't a very good basketball team. If Kentucky didn't have an injured point guard and Louisville didn't have an injured center, Duke would no longer be ranked after this inevitable loss to Ohio St.

You seem to be correct. Thomas is one of the better players in the country.

Both teams will be around at the end of the year, IMO. Man, Duke's schedule has been incredible thus far.

OSU is good. Even last year they had guys who could make plays other than Sully. Thomas, Lenzelle Smith, Amir Williams all played well in the Tourney. Good players.

OSU is good. Even last year they had guys who could make plays other than Sully. Thomas, Lenzelle Smith, Amir Williams all played well in the Tourney. Good players.

Smith killed us in our game, every time we made a run it seemed like smith buried a 3.

Can't stand Quinn Cook, he makes too many stupid faces.

Hate to rip Musberger 'cause I'd take him over Mike Patrick any day. But can we not pretend like Duke's on a 12-0 run when they've cut into the halftime lead by a whole 2pts?

Hate to rip Musberger 'cause I'd take him over Mike Patrick any day. But can we not pretend like Duke's on a 12-0 run when they've cut into the halftime lead by a whole 2pts?

LOL, I was thinking the same thing. Duke is playing great they have trimmed the 8pt deficite tio 6 in just 4min of the second half.

Duke needs the youngest Plumlee available. Right now they only have two bigs, and both are key scorers. Foul trouble will hurt them this season. If Kelly or older Plumlee have to sit for any significant time, they are in trouble.

I really hate Ohio State. I want another shot at those thugs. When Thad Matta retires he can tour as a Gene Hackman look-alike. Every time I see him I expect to see that leather wallet thing come out of his pocket and Shooter stagger down from the stands.

IMHO, we're better than both these teams. Have not watched much of Indiana or Michigan yet so cannot comment on their teams. Hate seeing that sob Karl Hess doing this game.

rasheed sulaimon is sweet though. he is not the typical annoying dukee

I hope Aaron Craft never wins another game in his career.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

rasheed sulaimon is sweet though. he is not the typical annoying dukee

Very sweet. Big time talent. Duke is tough, straight up. Plumlee is a load to deal with.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom