Surprised Duke is Struggling With OSU | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Surprised Duke is Struggling With OSU

boo

• umm

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ok

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
well Duke locks up the # 1 seed in the tourny already with the win.

Was thinking the same thing. They already have a good enough resume of wins and probably won't lose many in the ACC. Will they be put in the south hopefully so we can be 1 in the East? I think Indiana will get a good handful of losses in the Big Ten schedule. Michigan, them, Ohio St, and msu will beat eachother up and then there will be an upset or two probably as well.

duke is fo realz. when the hell did mason plumlee get so good? love sulaimon's game, gonna be a stud.

I hope Aaron Craft never wins another game in his career.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

The mere thought of craft molesting scoop makes my blood boil.

duke is fo realz. when the hell did mason plumlee get so good? love sulaimon's game, gonna be a stud.

I hear that. Over the summer I guess for Plumlee. He's borderline unstoppable down there. Sulaimon I really like and I hate those Dukies.

well Duke locks up the # 1 seed in the tourny already with the win.
This may not be too much of a reach. Duke has little competition in the ACC this year other than NC State. North Carolina is embarrassingly bad for a team with such a great history and the rest of the conference is average or less.

Not really impressed with either of those teams to be honest. I think IU would wipe the floor with both of them.

Hell, if Ohio St. could have hit the ocean from the pier in the first half, Duke would have been buried. They were quality looks too.

Duke isn't a very good basketball team. If Kentucky didn't have an injured point guard and Louisville didn't have an injured center, Duke would no longer be ranked after this inevitable loss to Ohio St.

They also have wins against a very good Top-20 caliber Minnesota team, and a VCU team that should be safely in the tournament. I hate Duke just as much as the next guy, but I think saying they aren't a very good basketball team is crazy. They just had arguably one of the most successful Novembers in college basketball history.

duke is a good team, but they have limited athleticism. They go up against a team like say SDST they would really struggle. Ohio State has zero depth, Craft or Thomas get into foul trouble they will lose.

I hate Duke as much as the next guy, but give them their due, they've beaten 3 top 5 teams before December 1. 1 seed is indeed almost theirs, the ACC blows this year (shocker) and the Dukies already have the non-con skins to flex before the committee.

This may not be too much of a reach. Duke has little competition in the ACC this year other than NC State. North Carolina is embarrassingly bad for a team with such a great history and the rest of the conference is average or less.

FIFY

If Duke is not a "very good team", why bother even watching college basketball this year?

duke is a good team, but they have limited athleticism. They go up against a team like say SDST they would really struggle.

that's where the refs come in to bail them out

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom