Surprised that Durell Eskridge | Syracusefan.com

Surprised that Durell Eskridge

OrangePA

Hall of Fame
didn't get in the game.

With Spriull, Davis, Lynch, Crume, Lyn, Reddish, Wilkes all in the game at or about the same time it occurred to me just how young this team really is on the defensive side of the ball.

And, there is more youth. I isolated on Macky two or three times - he moved his man out of the play each time. Rene handled PR duties very well. Raupers punted way beyond my expectations. Rodgers snapped on punts very well. Kobena has great speed and came so close on one KR.

This is a very young team. And you can't discount the importance of game experience.

Have to believe that a lot of learning occurred last night. And I suspect that we will see a lot of improvement in one week.

FG/PAT longsnapper Eric Morris needs to improve his snaps.

Durell and Mungwa didn't dress. I'm guessing it was an injury issue?

didn't get in the game.

With Spriull, Davis, Lynch, Crume, Lyn, Reddish, Wilkes all in the game at or about the same time it occurred to me just how young this team really is on the defensive side of the ball.

And, there is more youth. I isolated on Macky two or three times - he moved his man out of the play each time. Rene handled PR duties very well. Raupers punted way beyond my expectations. Rodgers snapped on punts very well. Kobena has great speed and came so close on one KR.

This is a very young team. And you can't discount the importance of game experience.

Have to believe that a lot of learning occurred last night. And I suspect that we will see a lot of improvement in one week.
Agree with you here, very, very young team out on the field defensively outside of the DE's

Durell and Mungwa didn't dress. I'm guessing it was an injury issue?
I thought I saw DE during warm-ups.

I know that both he and Hunt wear No. 6, but I'm pretty sure I saw the defensive No. 6.

Oh well.

I know that both he and Hunt wear No. 6, but I'm pretty sure I saw the defensive No. 6.

Oh well.
Eskridge = 3. Hunt and Desir = 6.

Oh well.
I wasn't there it was tweeted by the PS. I did see Hunt dressed on tv so i'm fairly certain it wasn't a redshirt issue. So either injury or discipline.

MattPark1 Matt Park

Marrone now on SUathletics.com: FR S Durrell Eskridge ineligible vs. WF per NCAA academic preparedness regs, not expected to be long term.