SU's Allotment of 10,000 Tickets Nearly Sold Out | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SU's Allotment of 10,000 Tickets Nearly Sold Out

Mark- do you know how many tickets sold thru your link?

Sorry haven't been told...I'll let you know how big a commission check SU sends me...let's see "TexanMarkpon" gets 50% of every ticket sold. ;)

I'll ask and see if I get a response.

Sorry haven't been told...I'll let you know how big a commission check SU sends me...let's see "TexanMarkpon" gets 50% of every ticket sold. ;)

I'll ask and see if I get a response.
if i had known you were getting a cut...

i wouldve bought through wv.

couchburn

looking forward to getting my tix to see where the university put my group.

An obvious attempt by the Pinstripe Bowl to limit the amount of meth entering the city.

t

And reduce the chances of theft on those with high end dental work. ;)

OK. Those of you fellow SU fans who went to the WVU website to help them sell "their allotment" of tickets, please give yourselves up. We know you're out there. You need to pick up your free beer vouchers for the tailgate. You've earned them. :)

The big thing is that even in a great BCS year and SU going to a Sugar bowl type game this is probably the max tickets we would be able to sell. somewhere around 10K. so many people are going who can drive and that helps a bunch.. you can hype the SEC schools, but how many people from GA would be coming to a pinstripe type bowl in NY in winter for a 7-5 team when they would all have to fly. the SEC schools travel great when then can drive just like most other schools.

if they held a BCS game in the meadowlands and SU was in it we would travel pretty well too. Put it in NC and we would probably represent well.

Bleachers Seats ($50)- SOLD OUT
SU Student Seats ($25) - SOLD OUT
Main Level Seats ($95) - SOLD OUT
Main Level Premium Seats ($120) - SOLD OUT
Orange Fan Reception($65) - SOLD OUT

Non-Premium Field/Main/Terrace Levels($95) - Still Available
Premium Field Level Seats($130) - Still Available
Legends Suite Club Tickets ($210) - Still Available

The big thing is that even in a great BCS year and SU going to a Sugar bowl type game this is probably the max tickets we would be able to sell. somewhere around 10K. so many people are going who can drive and that helps a bunch.. you can hype the SEC schools, but how many people from GA would be coming to a pinstripe type bowl in NY in winter for a 7-5 team when they would all have to fly. the SEC schools travel great when then can drive just like most other schools.

if they held a BCS game in the meadowlands and SU was in it we would travel pretty well too. Put it in NC and we would probably represent well.

Yep. I recall being at the Fiesta Bowl in '92 and I think there were about 10K SU fans there. I've heard we had 10-15K in Miami in '98. which makes sense given we have a decent Florida alumni base.

I imagine we'll have 20-25K in the Bronx, which will be a little more than was there 2 years ago, and was at MetLife in September. That turnout was damn disappointing, honestly.

Yep. I recall being at the Fiesta Bowl in '92 and I think there were about 10K SU fans there. I've heard we had 10-15K in Miami in '98. which makes sense given we have a decent Florida alumni base.

I imagine we'll have 20-25K in the Bronx, which will be a little more than was there 2 years ago, and was at MetLife in September. That turnout was damn disappointing, honestly.

Agree that the USC game turnout was disappointing. I think there was a general feeling of that not being a winnable game and kept people away (not saying that's right, just saying it is). I hope that the 2013 opener, against Penn State, will have a much better orange turnout. Winnable game, more hated opponent. Will be a clean slate since it's game 1.

I thought we showed up well at that Orange Bowl. Unfortunately we were playing Florida who RVd the rest of the state down there. Those hicks were loud. Spurrier didn't disappoint them.

There are more than 5,000 couches within a half mile radius of Yankees Stadium. This is a public safety issue.

I personally want to see a new version of that WVU commercial with the Mountain Man running through the South Bronx on game day instead of the woods. My money says he doesn't stand a chance.
Instead of "the Bronx is burning, it will be "(a couch in) the Bronx is burning!"

Bleachers Seats ($50)- SOLD OUT
SU Student Seats ($25) - SOLD OUT
Main Level Seats ($95) - SOLD OUT
Main Level Premium Seats ($120) - SOLD OUT
Orange Fan Reception($65) - SOLD OUT

Non-Premium Field/Main/Terrace Levels($95) - Still Available
Premium Field Level Seats($130) - Still Available
Legends Suite Club Tickets ($210) - Still Available

Some $65 seats are still available...gotta figure we are within 1000 tix of selling out Cuse's allotment.