SU's Shooting Guard | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SU's Shooting Guard

So hearsay and rumors. I'm not saying know everything but I find it hard to believe that something so big would stay such a hush hush secret or if there was a bite to bite us it would have.

Trust me it's not hearsay.

What do you think the reason he didn't come back for his final season if everything was allegations?

I have friends who've played in summer leagues with Devo, Scoop, K Jo, Demetris, Terrence Roberts and many others...

All of them said that Devo was always the friendliest and best sport.

anomander said:
Trust me it's not hearsay. What do you think the reason he didn't come back for his final season if everything was allegations?

Id love to trust you and like I said I really don't know what happened. Harris left early as well and I assumed it was academics and probably bad advise. It's just odd that things get out when our players are allegedly stealing meal cards, punching women, ripping turn signals off cars, but something so huge that it could hurt us now that some people have "inside knowledge" about has never gotten out just doesn't seen real. I'm sure and the exclusive club of people who know this information would have leaked it in some way.

Trueblue25 said:
I have friends who've played in summer leagues with Devo, Scoop, K Jo, Demetris, Terrence Roberts and many others... All of them said that Devo was always the friendliest and best sport.

I've partied with him at the Country Club a few times, was extremely nice.

Id love to trust you and like I said I really don't know what happened. Harris left early as well and I assumed it was academics and probably bad advise. It's just odd that things get out when our players are allegedly stealing meal cards, punching women, ripping turn signals off cars, but something so huge that it could hurt us now that some people have "inside knowledge" about has never gotten out just doesn't seen real. I'm sure and the exclusive club of people who know this information would have leaked it in some way.

Don't get me wrong, i'm not saying he is a bad person at all. Just maybe not the smartest.

Love these revisionist history posts. People forget that during Rautin's first couple years he was ragged on almost as much as Cooney is. People wondered why we wasted a scholie, was JB doing a favor for JD etc. Now it's like Cooney is supposed to be senior year Rautin's.

kcsu said:
Ill take Sweet D anyday

image-4160715544.jpg

I have friends who've played in summer leagues with Devo, Scoop, K Jo, Demetris, Terrence Roberts and many others...

All of them said that Devo was always the friendliest and best sport.
Well I mean anyone can be friendly at a summer camp...

Love these revisionist history posts. People forget that during Rautin's first couple years he was ragged on almost as much as Cooney is. People wondered why we wasted a scholie, was JB doing a favor for JD etc. Now it's like Cooney is supposed to be senior year Rautin's.

Very true - Rautins got hammered regularly. He really improved significantly every year though - better handle, better passing, etc...but did take a lot of heat early on.

Cooney, eh, I think he's a victim of his play earlier in the year. The expectations were raised. Thursday was a good start, hopefully he can keep shooting it well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom