SUSU | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SUSU

I say we change it to University of Syracuse. Then ignore the funny looks we get when we chant "WE ARE US!"

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

If we're gonna go that far, let's be University of Syracuse Academy. Then we own the USA chant.

If we're gonna go that far, let's be University of Syracuse Academy. Then we own the USA chant.

University of South Alabama beat us to it.

SBU72 ... if the 72 in your handle refers to 1972, you will no doubt remember the PA announcer at Archbold saying, "Welcome to sunny Orange land". It was rarely sunny for long as those rain clouds drifted around the "Vale of Onondaga".

PS - I think the word you are looking for is "oxomoronic" and not "axiomatic".
Correct, it was oxomoronic that I was trying to say. Also, since the first half of SBU72 refers to St. Bonaventure U, I have little knowledge of or anything to do with SU in 1972, so I do not remember Archbold Std (?) much less such an announcement. Still have not forgiven SU for "stealing" Roosie Bouie from Bona in '76

Correct, it was oxomoronic that I was trying to say. Also, since the first half of SBU72 refers to St. Bonaventure U, I have little knowledge of or anything to do with SU in 1972, so I do not remember Archbold Std (?) much less such an announcement. Still have not forgiven SU for "stealing" Roosie Bouie from Bona in '76

You can have Bouie if we can have Bob Lanier. Is that a deal?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom