Sutochicken | Syracusefan.com

Sutochicken

Oakland

2022 Iggy Winner: ACC Record
OK, very few posts so I'll go:

Good for Cornell, took it to us early. It looked like a Pitino recruited and coached team - a good thing. It was hard to believe how much better their inside game was in the first 12 minutes or so - 2 wide open alley oop scores while Jessie was in the game!

Judah 'floor burn' Mintz: a black hole in the first half. Taking wild shots while Jessie is near the basket and 5 inches taller than everyone else. Hit the floor multiple times; I surprised that the trainers don't cover him in mole skin. He played better in the second half and was a significant contributor to the win. Edit: I'm going with Mole Skin Mintz.

Joe 'chucker' Girard. Keep chucking Joe, keep chucking. What is really beneficial this season, is that his handle is excellent for a SG.

Maliq - undersized, less athletic Cornell is killing us on the boards and inside - killing us and making it look easy with a ~12 pt lead. Three SU guys under the basket and a Cornell player, 4" shorter than all of them, not only gets the O reb but puts it back in - more than once! Maliq comes in and within 2 minutes the ball lands in hands for multiple rebs, and of course he scores a couple pts here and there. The game turned when he came in. He also played a bunch of minutes at center.

I like a lot of the pieces that we have. Still not sure that they are really for the ACC.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom