SyraCRUZ Fine Mess Tailgate Gallery | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SyraCRUZ Fine Mess Tailgate Gallery

307577255_517689057027274_7205368580389442236_n.jpg

Another great tailgate yesterday. Despite it being our 4th home game in 5 weeks against a not ready for prime time opponent estimate is we had about 125 die hards in the Henry lot to get ready for the Wagner game. Our guest was sophomore basketball forward Benny Williams who spent a full two hours interacting with fans and generally enjoying the environment. I told him to be sure to let JG3 know that Benny sold three times as many autographed photos as Joe did against Virginia. Bragging rights for now. And the buffet fare was once again spectacular. The honey garlic pork tenderloin and ham and swiss sliders are new personal favorites. I'll grab a couple of photos off of social media, but won't steal anyones thunder. All attendees can take a few minutes and post here for those unable to attend yesterday.

That’s some good looking food there guys. Mmmmmmmm!

Things could have gone better inside the Dome yesterday, but your SyraCRUZ Tailgate delivered another world class performance. Not sure why a lot of the images I posted above have disappeared. They all posted succesfully and were viewable. Maybe the admins can lend some guidance. I have seen lots of great visuals on social media, so I will jump start with just a couple. Please add on so our friends who were not able to attend can get a feel.

Things could have gone better inside the Dome yesterday, but your SyraCRUZ Tailgate delivered another world class performance. Not sure why a lot of the images I posted above have disappeared. They all posted succesfully and were viewable. Maybe the admins can lend some guidance. I have seen lots of great visuals on social media, so I will jump start with just a couple. Please add on so our friends who were not able to attend can get a feel.
I have no idea. It says Missing image.
1667159867358.gif

maybe whoever posted them online deleted?
No. I actually downloaded, saved locally and posted. Thought it might have been a file size thing, but they did post successfully initially

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom