SyraCRUZ Merchandise - Holiday Sale | Syracusefan.com

SyraCRUZ Merchandise - Holiday Sale

sutomcat

No recent Cali or Iggy awards; Mr Irrelevant
We are launching a few holiday specials to delight any Orange fan on your Christmas list. Every order comes with two FREE limited editions SyraCRUZ koozies and will ship within 48 hours to ensure delivery before Christmas. EVERY DOLLAR of profit from merchandise sales supports SU Student Athletes through NIL payments. This will truly be a limited time offer as I have had inquiries about purchasing our surplus. Message me ASAP if interested.

We have limited quantities of 2023 SyraCRUZ T-shirts available for a short time. Sizes Youth Small, Medium and Large feature a smiling Otto on the front, and our namesake’s jersey name and number on the back. Adult version is available in all sizes from Small to XXXL and replace Otto with the iconic Block S. These are fully licensed so in addition to the athlete payment a royalty goes to SU Athletics.

We also have a library of full color, autographed 8 x 10 photos of the following SyraCRUZ partner athletes. The payer will receive a $5 payment for every photo sold. All remaining profit goes into our 2024 fund and will support future transactions:

Football:

Enrique Cruz – 3 poses: game action, Puerto Rico Flag and flipping a football

LeQuint Allen

Chris Elmore

Josh Kubala

Chris Bleich

Donovan Brown

Women’s Basketball:

Kyra Wood

Men’s Lacrosse:

Saam Olexo

Riley Figueiras

Men’s Soccer:

Jeorgio Kocevski

Antonino Pagano

Francesco Pagano

Option 1: VIP Library – Full set of 12 photos (one Enrique plus remaining 11) - $95.

Option 2: Football Frenzy – Set of 6 photos (one Enrique plus remaining 5) - $49.

Option 3: Soccer Spectacular – Set of 4 photos (one Enrique plus 3 soccer players) - $36

Option 4: Build your own – Set of 4 photos (Select any 4) - $36

Set of 7 photos (Select any 7) - $57

With any purchase – Add any quantity of Syracuse T-shirts for $19 each. And /or add 5 additional koozies for $10.

For any other combinations, send me a message and I will price out your package. Happy to meet and handoff somewhere around town, or we can ship to your home or office via priority mail for a $12 S&H charge.

Merchandise can be seen here - Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom