Class of 2024 - SyraCRUZ Tailgate Recruiting Challenge | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 SyraCRUZ Tailgate Recruiting Challenge

Consigliere

Co 2020 Cali Award Winner, Record Thru 5 Games
Saw this idea in another thread and I am shamelessly stealing it.

Make a pledge to the SyraCRUZ Tailgate NIL Platform. I'll start.

For every new four star commit we get through December 31, I will donate $100 to the 2024 SyraCRUZ NIL fund once they sign their NLI.
For every new three star I will donate $50.

Who's with me??!!!!

If you choose to join me I will send you one free autographed 8x10 photo of an Orange athlete (while supplies last) for every $100 you submit as part of this challenge.

For every new four star commit we get through December 31, I will donate $100 to the 2024 SyraCRUZ NIL fund once they sign their NLI.

Who's with me??!!!!

If you choose to join me I will send you one free autographed 8x10 photo of an Orange athlete (while supplies last) for every $100 you submit as part of this challenge.

I'm in. But only for HS or JUCO croots, no portal. (My cap is $600 though [which I will also be donating to Orange United]).

I’ll give $100 for every kid (regardless of
Stars) we steal from Ped State, Rutgers or Louisville.

Can you see my disdain for those programs.

Not sure how many kids are committed to those schools that are on our radar or who will be portal’ing from them to us.

My salary cap will be determined if my wife hears from my plan. Lol

I’ll give $100 for every kid (regardless of
Stars) we steal from Ped State, Rutgers or Louisville.

Can you see my disdain for those programs.

Not sure how many kids are committed to those schools that are on our radar or who will be portal’ing from them to us.

My salary cap will be determined if my wife hears from my plan. Lol
lol. It will be our little secret. Now are we talking about kids with offers from those three levels of hell, or do they have to be publicly committed and flip?

Who's with me??!!!!

I am with you.

It will be donor’s choice if they want to fulfill their pledge based on the initial star rating or on any “dohngraded “ adjusted rating.

Still time to join the parade. Set your own parameters, any amount is fine.

Or just sit back and watch the four of us do all the heavy lifting!

Pledge now, confirm when the early signing period ends, submit when it’s convenient.

Still time to join the parade. Set your own parameters, any amount is fine.

Or just sit back and watch the four of us do all the heavy lifting!

Pledge now, confirm when the early signing period ends, submit when it’s convenient.
Consigliere, I will match what ever you end up pledging. Just let me know where you would prefer the pledge to go.

Yes, another $50 for me. Up to $250 once the NLIs roll in. If this keeps up I might have to go the downgrade route on a couple of these, or unwrap and return a couple of the wife’s Christmas gifts for a refund!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom