Class of 2024 - SyraCRUZ Tailgate Recruiting Challenge | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 SyraCRUZ Tailgate Recruiting Challenge

I expect to take the high road and follow the “Consiglieri Package”

Nieces and nephews are getting coal for Christmas (oh, and a hug), but they like sitting in my seats, so they should be happy with a stronger team - so there is that.

I committed to the monthly Cuse United specific to football program last month otherwise I'd be in. Was thinking of dropping a ticket down to 2 but with the hire and recruiting news I'm thinking not and more-so possibly adding 2 more. I need to stop my tail from wagging so hard. It always affects my wallet.
I'm planning Army road trip and 1-2 more back next fall,

I committed to the monthly Cuse United specific to football program last month otherwise I'd be in. Was thinking of dropping a ticket down to 2 but with the hire and recruiting news I'm thinking not and more-so possibly adding 2 more. I need to stop my tail from wagging so hard. It always affects my wallet.
I'm planning Army road trip and 1-2 more back next fall,

I would probably stop planning that Army trip…….

Take your football schedule discussion outside. This is MY thread.

Meeks commitment as a transfer is interesting but I am not counting transfers from the portal in this challenge.

Take your football schedule discussion outside. This is MY thread.

Meeks commitment as a transfer is interesting but I am not counting transfers from the portal in this challenge.

look at me threat GIF

Damn! Another four star! The football fan in me loves getting Emanuel Ross. The financially responsible adult in me has a call in to my 401k guy to see if I have to go back to work!

I'm up to $350.
Me explaining to the nieces and nephews that our tree is smaller this year because the Orange will be so much better.

1702491840529.gif

I would probably stop planning that Army trip…….
Sounds so. That is a bummer if they back out of the game. The opportunity to play and support the in-state military academy should be cherished but I get the P5 game needs. An improved Kansas program will be a challenge.

So anyone hiring a world class business process architect? I know one who has to come out of retirement to pay off a crazy pledge he made.

Undisputed 4 star added to the haul. The King is on the throne. Bump me to $550 and unplug the damn fax machine in the Lally Center before tomorrow. I can’t afford any surprises!!

So anyone hiring a world class business process architect? I know one who has to come out of retirement to pay off a crazy pledge he made.

Undisputed 4 star added to the haul. The King is on the throne. Bump me to $550 and unplug the damn fax machine in the Lally Center before tomorrow. I can’t afford any surprises!!
I'm just loving this! At my age this is as sutomcat would say War Damn Otto!!

Well, with Watson in the fold I am at $600. I am using the highest rating from one of the four main services at the time of the commitment, so I am treating Hornsby as a four star even though none of the main services currently rates him there. Cutting my pledge off at the end of the early signing period on Friday.

Here is the summary up to the moment as I find it. Thankfully I did not include transfers in my pledge and am only locking in recruits who sign their NLI by Friday. Other donors are obviously free to follow whatever ratings methodology or individual pledge amount they wish. All payments will go into our SyraCRUZ Tailgate NIL general fund and every dime will go to support our student athletes. The SyraCRUZ Tailgate NIL initiative has supported 28 Syracuse University Student Athletes across six sports with transactions in excess of $32,000 in the last 16 months. Send me a PM with your final pledge amount and include your mailing address and I will send you one autographed photo for every $100 submitted. If I run out of athlete photos I reserve the right to substitute from a special Tailgate Luminaries limited collection. You might be lucky enough to get a rare rrlbees , sutomcat , Cuseregular or JeremyCuse !

1703101006460.png

Well, with Watson in the fold I am at $600. I am using the highest rating from one of the four main services at the time of the commitment, so I am treating Hornsby as a four star even though none of the main services currently rates him there. Cutting my pledge off at the end of the early signing period on Friday.

Here is the summary up to the moment as I find it. Thankfully I did not include transfers in my pledge and am only locking in recruits who sign their NLI by Friday. Other donors are obviously free to follow whatever ratings methodology or individual pledge amount they wish. All payments will go into our SyraCRUZ Tailgate NIL general fund and every dime will go to support our student athletes. The SyraCRUZ Tailgate NIL initiative has supported 28 Syracuse University Student Athletes across six sports with transactions in excess of $32,000 in the last 16 months. Send me a PM with your final pledge amount and include your mailing address and I will send you one autographed photo for every $100 submitted. If I run out of athlete photos I reserve the right to substitute from a special Tailgate Luminaries limited collection. You might be lucky enough to get a rare rrlbees , sutomcat , Cuseregular or JeremyCuse !

View attachment 235512
OK I'll match you. But keep the rare photos - I've got enough photos of those guys!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom