Class of 2024 - SyraCRUZ Tailgate Recruiting Challenge | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 SyraCRUZ Tailgate Recruiting Challenge

Just transfered my $600 from my vacation fund to my SyraCRUZ NIL account. I hear Syracuse is beautiful in the summer. Can't beat a beach vacation at Green Lakes!

For those of you who played along you can adjust methodology and pledge amounts at your complete discretion. You can send to me via PayPal (@mcupelo44), Venmo (Mark-Cupelo), Zelle (315-283-0587 or dfl.consiglieres@gmail.com) or paper check sent to:

Mark Cupelo
8196 Rachel Court
Baldwinsville, NY 13027

This should give us a nice jump start on our 2024 SyraCRUZ Tailgate NIL Fundraising.

Just transfered my $600 from my vacation fund to my SyraCRUZ NIL account. I hear Syracuse is beautiful in the summer. Can't beat a beach vacation at Green Lakes!

For those of you who played along you can adjust methodology and pledge amounts at your complete discretion. You can send to me via PayPal (@mcupelo44), Venmo (Mark-Cupelo), Zelle (315-283-0587 or dfl.consiglieres@gmail.com) or paper check sent to:

Mark Cupelo
8196 Rachel Court
Baldwinsville, NY 13027

This should give us a nice jump start on our 2024 SyraCRUZ Tailgate NIL Fundraising.
Mark, money sent via Venmo.

Had a conversation with my wife earlier on this and it went sort like the classic below (not really). Consigliere, I promised to match your pledge and I am happy to do so. Money well spent, and I will Venmo it to you next week.

Had a conversation with my wife earlier on this and it went sort like the classic below (not really). Consigliere, I promised to match your pledge and I am happy to do so. Money well spent, and I will Venmo it to you next week.

Thanks, Mike. For the pledge and the laugh!

Remember all who participate, if you PM me with a mailing address I will send you a hand curated selection of autographed photos from our partner student-athletes.

Mark Cupelo
8196 Rachel Court
Baldwinsville, NY 13027

On its way tomorrow.

Mark Cupelo
8196 Rachel Court
Baldwinsville, NY 13027

$500 Venmo-d. I’ll send another $100 if Barnes signs.

If you have any men’s lacrosse autographs, the little Shrmdougluvrs would like them?

Thank you! I have Saam Olexo and Riley Figueiras. PM me with your mailing address and I will get them out tomorrow.

Recruiting challenge is complete! Thanks to all who participated. This really gives us a jump start on our 2024 NIL Initiatives. We raised $3200 with this challenge and with our carryover from 2023 are already past the halfway point in our fundraising goal for 2024 before spring ball even starts!

Major news coming shortly, but in the meantine, if you would like to get an early start on pledges for 2024 I will open a thread on the Football board for that purpose.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom