Syracuse #4 in basketball revenue | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse #4 in basketball revenue

how does duke bring in so much bball revenue with a small arena, where do they make more money?

#1 Louisville
#2 Kentucky
#3 Duke
#4 Syracuse
#5 Indiana

Which college basketball programs make the most money? Syracuse among top 5

I guess I'll believe it when I see it that Syracuse won't pay top $ for a high end basketball coach.
You have #2 and #3 flipped. We are only 300k away from being #3 over UK. I wonder does this take into account the money WWW pays kids to go to UK? I mean that has to be well over 300k a year. Although technically he is not an employee so maybe that doesn't count. It's a shame you can't list that an expense for them. It would be great to be #3.

how does duke bring in so much bball revenue with a small arena, where do they make more money?
d9446dd74e2e7ccc68bd17a07b0c92a7.png

Louisville must include the bourbon sales to the boosters in the club seats.

Louisville is number one because of the deal they got with the Yum Center. Louisville controls those luxury boxes and that deal is bankrupting the state of Kentucky.
It was in the news a couple years ago. That is why Louisville's number one in revenue.

It does count fundraising too I think, no? Just in 2015 over 400 people and businesses donated over 17 Million to UL!

Can we find that meme with the kid making the questioning face saying:

"So you're telling me we're #4 in basketball revenue...

..but can't afford a top notch Head Coach to replace Boeheim?"

Can we find that meme with the kid making the questioning face saying:

"So you're telling me we're #4 in basketball revenue...

..but can't afford a top notch Head Coach to replace Boeheim?"

That's what I was thinking. Where does this revenue, the ACC paycheck and all the money we save by paying JB below market all these years go?

Because apparently the Dome reno' is now just a roof replacement and as you said people in the know hint that we won't have the funds to cut a check for a big name after JB.

Where does all that money go?
Louisville buys hookers
UK buys recruits
Duke buys Love and Support from NCAA and Refs

Where are we spending our cash money?
Tutors