Syracuse ACC road ticket pricing | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse ACC road ticket pricing

Moontan

2017 ESPN College Bowl Pick’em Winner
While checking into and purchasing my tickets for the SU @ GA Tech game, I found the following ticket pricing info rather interesting. The tickets that are currently available for sale are for games against SU, BCU, ND and NC State.

Individual game tickets for ACC opponents at GA Tech in the 3 areas that I looked at:

Screen Shot 2015-01-02 at 3.19.45 PM.png

Tickets were not yet available for the following games (they go on sale on January 7th): Wake Forest, Florida State, Clemson, Louisville, UNC. I would expect the Louisville and UNC games to receive the same "premium" pricing treatment.

I was too late to check pricing of non-conference games, but CusefanATL mentioned that he recently sat in the 3rd row for $20.

There are still plenty of tickets available (mostly in the non-sideline sections). One wonders if they may have outpriced the demand by a bit.

Last edited:
There is nothing dumber IMO than setting dynamic prices prior to the season.

I guess calling it dynamic pricing, if it is set in stone months in advance is dumber.

Last edited:
They would be smart to use Northwestern's football pricing model for these premium games. It should ensure a full house with maximum revenue.

The other thing that's interesting is that most of the tickets listed on StubHub are being sold by GA Tech.

My Ticket for row 10 section 100 (behind the Syracuse bench) was $192.00

My Ticket for row 10 section 100 (behind the Syracuse bench) was $192.00
Did you get yours from GA Tech or the secondary market?

I got mine (Section 100, row 19 @$120 each) via StubHub.

Georgia Tech might be raising their prices for us, but at least they're not going the way of Georgetown.

I hear their 'new' arena is an awesome place. They basically tore down and rebuilt all of the guts of the old Alexander Coliseum a few years ago. leaving only the signature roof. Look forward to hearing a report from there!

If you buy though those schools, UNC and NC State tickets are around $20 more for SU than for most of the other ACC games. I guess that's just the cost of supporting a "name" program

My bad I'm in Row 15 seat 10 section 100. I'll be right below you Jurry.

My bad I'm in Row 15 seat 10 section 100. I'll be right below you Jurry.

I'm pretty sure you can sit anywhere you want Jim. Is anyone really going to say anything after you show them your guns?

They would be smart to use Northwestern's football pricing model for these premium games. It should ensure a full house with maximum revenue.
Just got an email from Georgia Tech - they are indeed switching to the Northwestern model for their Louisville and UNC games. Good call Moontan!!

see RamblinRates.com (not that anyone here is buying... but interesting for what we'll be experiencing in the future, especially on the road)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom