Syracuse at Virginia: TV/Radio info [ACCN / 8:00] | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse at Virginia: TV/Radio info [ACCN / 8:00]

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse at Virginia
Tuesday, January 9, 2018 | 8:00 p.m.

TV: ACC Network (WSTQ Ch 6 in Syracuse)

ACC Network Affiliates for Jan. 9, 2018 at 8pm: Syracuse at Virginia - Atlantic Coast Conference | Official Athletics Site

You can also watch online on ACC Network Extra through Watch ESPN or by using the Watch ESPN app for tablets and mobile devices (subject to blackout).

Syracuse vs. #8 Virginia (M Basketball)

You can also listen to the game on the Syracuse IMG Network and its flagship station, TK99 (99.5 FM) in Syracuse, or WAER (88.3 FM). Live audio of the game will be streamed on Cuse.com.

DTHAMC7XUAAI6K1.jpg

Amazing the limited number of viewing opportunities for this game.

Most of us will be watching on ESPN3.

No. 3 Virginia and SU.

Wow.

No. 3 Virginia and SU.

Wow.

Unfortunately its on ACC TV but is regional, as is BC vs UNC.

Its on Direct TV in the 780's which is the old ESPN Gameplan and is free on most Direct TV packages. Most sports bars should have no issue showing the game either.

No. 3 Virginia and SU.

Wow.
Yup, this.

Unfortunately its on ACC TV but is regional, as is BC vs UNC.

Its on Direct TV in the 780's which is the old ESPN Gameplan and is free on most Direct TV packages. Most sports bars should have no issue showing the game either.
Channel 791 on Directv tonight. Just checked

If you live in Syracuse and you're a cable cutter like me and stream everything now, you can't view the game on WatchESPN tonight - it's been blacked out in this area. Only option is via HD antenna on channel 3.2.

i live in nyc and i stream through watchespn, i believe its blacked out here as well

In NYC, it is on WLNY which on Fios it is channel 510

If you have to look hard for the game, it’s irrelevant to the average basketball fan. SU and Virginia shouldn’t be irrelevant.

If you have to look hard for the game, it’s irrelevant to the average basketball fan. SU and Virginia shouldn’t be irrelevant.

I had it on 3 channels.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom