Syracuse Basketball Cell Phone Covers (Admin Please Sticky) | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Basketball Cell Phone Covers (Admin Please Sticky)

The engraving will be white/aluminum contrasted against the orange. I have the artwork for both the block and the dunk, so I can do either, I just have to do some setup, resizing, and test run to make sure it works.

I'll order up some of these cases when I get a chance, hopefully within the next couple of days.

Mason

Nice. Cant wait...

All,

First I'd like to thank everyone for all the interest in this - I know Mason is happy that everybody enjoyed their products.

Second, I am going to have the admins remove the sticky from this thread soon, as the activity has died down, so if you have any loose ends to tie up or questions regarding your order, speak up soon!

Third, I am thinking of creating a new thread that is trimmed down with just some pictures and information with a link to where they can be bought to replace this one as a sticky. Can an admin tell me if they think this is doable? I want to remove this thread, but I still want new fans/members here to know these are out there.

Couple quick things:

1) Orange Galaxy S4 cases are on the way and should be here any day now. The first batch is rather small, but I should be able to get these engraved quickly once they come in. I'll make one in 'the dunk' and one in 'the block' and post in the eBay store, then people can order from there and I'll fill the orders based on which design people want.

2) If anyone is interested - I have new badass, rugged ALL-aluminum iPhone cases. I've set up the design so you can switch out an engraved back plate. Because they are considerably higher quality (and more expensive for me to get), they would be somewhere in the $55ish range. The cool thing is that I'd sell them with both 'The Dunk' and 'The Block' inserts, so you could switch out the artwork whenever you wanted. If anyone is interested, I can post photos here. I haven't gone ahead and done any production run, just made a prototype, because i wasn't sure if there would be interest in more expensive (but higher quality) cases.

3) is there any interest in SU football-related cases? Any specific famous images come to mind?

mason

All,

First I'd like to thank everyone for all the interest in this - I know Mason is happy that everybody enjoyed their products.

Second, I am going to have the admins remove the sticky from this thread soon, as the activity has died down, so if you have any loose ends to tie up or questions regarding your order, speak up soon!

Third, I am thinking of creating a new thread that is trimmed down with just some pictures and information with a link to where they can be bought to replace this one as a sticky. Can an admin tell me if they think this is doable? I want to remove this thread, but I still want new fans/members here to know these are out there.
Yes, it is doable. We could have a pinned, "closed" post ... with all the basic information about the cases and how to order them. I actually do have a question, though. I am planning on getting the new iPhone when it comes out in September.. and I have no idea whether it would fit an existing case (the reason why I have not ordered one). Are there plans to have cases for that phone?

Couple quick things:

1) Orange Galaxy S4 cases are on the way and should be here any day now. The first batch is rather small, but I should be able to get these engraved quickly once they come in. I'll make one in 'the dunk' and one in 'the block' and post in the eBay store, then people can order from there and I'll fill the orders based on which design people want.

2) If anyone is interested - I have new badass, rugged ALL-aluminum iPhone cases. I've set up the design so you can switch out an engraved back plate. Because they are considerably higher quality (and more expensive for me to get), they would be somewhere in the $55ish range. The cool thing is that I'd sell them with both 'The Dunk' and 'The Block' inserts, so you could switch out the artwork whenever you wanted. If anyone is interested, I can post photos here. I haven't gone ahead and done any production run, just made a prototype, because i wasn't sure if there would be interest in more expensive (but higher quality) cases.

3) is there any interest in SU football-related cases? Any specific famous images come to mind?

mason

Actually Mason, I would like this image

medium_FreeneyBrady.jpg

Or maybe just a #44 in a Circle over this badass image

jim-brown.jpg

Yes, it is doable. We could have a pinned, "closed" post ... with all the basic information about the cases and how to order them. I actually do have a question, though. I am planning on getting the new iPhone when it comes out in September.. and I have no idea whether it would fit an existing case (the reason why I have not ordered one). Are there plans to have cases for that phone?

This is completely dependent on the form factor that Apple decides to use. If they stick by history, the iPhone 5S (or whatever it is called) will have the same form factor as the 5 which would mean that the existing cases would probably work fine. But if they change the form factor, I will need to get/make new cases. This isn't likely to be a problem, my supply chain is finally worked out pretty well.

Mason

IMG_6602.jpg

S4 cases came in yesterday. I'm working on porting the artwork over. If you want an S4 case, please send me a PM to designate which scene - dunk or block - that you want.

mason

S3 back panel with 'The Block' that I just did for kuethstheman.
IMG_6590.jpg

This is completely dependent on the form factor that Apple decides to use. If they stick by history, the iPhone 5S (or whatever it is called) will have the same form factor as the 5 which would mean that the existing cases would probably work fine. But if they change the form factor, I will need to get/make new cases. This isn't likely to be a problem, my supply chain is finally worked out pretty well.

Mason
et

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you, Joyce. I will put together a trimmed down post for you to pin hopefully in the next couple days. I'll send you a PM to give you a heads up.

Any chance the Galaxy Note 2 is on the horizon for a case? Please add me to the list if so. If not, please start a list with me on it, so that we're hopefully one step closer to enough support to start this line too. These look amazing. Hope us Note 2-ers get the chance to join the party.

Any chance the Galaxy Note 2 is on the horizon for a case? Please add me to the list if so. If not, please start a list with me on it, so that we're hopefully one step closer to enough support to start this line too. These look amazing. Hope us Note 2-ers get the chance to join the party.

I think you are the first to request a Note 2. I'll ask OrangeTown to put you on the list.

Thank you.

(Orange Nation Note-2 users, unite!)

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2