Syracuse Basketball Cell Phone Covers (Admin Please Sticky) | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Basketball Cell Phone Covers (Admin Please Sticky)

Hey Mason, just wondering where are you shipping these from? From Cuse or other place?

Go ahead and order off the eBay site, it is the most accurate in terms of what I have in stock at the moment. It was just getting very hard to follow with all the different case styles and everything, so I figured I'd just make the store and let the sales guide me on what to stock.

Mason

Ordered a i5 case on the eBay store site on Friday, received case today. Gift for my son, and his response was awesome. Thanks for doing this, and the store worked great.

This guy is real fricking happy!!

934940_10201386064563577_1998368459_n.jpg

View attachment 3918

New iPhone 5 cases in 'true orange' available for either the block or the dunk. Here is the eBay listing for 'The Block'.

Case color is black, clear, or white - if you purchase, please specify which case color you want in the paypal transaction details.

mason
I would like one for the dunk in true orange case color black, when will they be available in the store?

I would like one for the dunk in true orange case color black, when will they be available in the store?

As far as I can tell from his post, they already are available in the store. He just asks that you request the color in your paypal transaction details.

I have everything I need to make 'The Dunk' in true orange/black, I just haven't posted the listing in the store yet.

You can go ahead and order 'The block' from the store and I'll send you 'The Dunk' - just make sure that you specify that you want the dunk with the black case in the transaction details. Or you can wait until I have the official listing posted. That will probably be a couple days - Sat or Sunday I think.

Mason

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372907793.304389.jpg

Shipping out to rrlbees on Friday.

iPhone 5 - blue aluminum/orange case.

i havent checked in on this thread in a while.
I just got the Galaxy S4... are these avail for that yet?

If so, sign me up ASAP...

Yes!

Mason. I have a partner!

By the way, that phone is freaking awesome.

Yes!

Mason. I have a partner!

By the way, that phone is freaking awesome.

Its the best phone i have ever had... destroys IPhones in every way possible. Thrilled that i made the switch.
You mean that no one else aside from you has asked for a cover for this phone? Blows my mind...

Its the best phone i have ever had... destroys IPhones in every way possible. Thrilled that i made the switch.
You mean that no one else aside from you has asked for a cover for this phone? Blows my mind...

Apparently. I have run into quite a few people in the past week that have recently got it.

Mason was having a hard time finding blanks for it, hopefully that will get resolved as more folks like us see come along. :)

I've added you to original post. I am sure Mason will check in and comment. Would you like me to remove you from the EVO4G LTE list?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

I've added you to original post. I am sure Mason will check in and comment. Would you like me to remove you from the EVO4G LTE list?

yes please. that is gone and its Galaxy S4 time...

OK, I'll start looking around for S4 cases, although I will say that I am sitting on a ton of engraved S3 cases that were never purchased despite people saying they would, whereas all of the iPhone cases go as soon as I make them...

Got my EVO 4G LTE case Mason! Thanks a ton - I love it!

I'm sorry to hear that you're stuck with extra cases that people didn't follow through on. Do we need to get Tee in here to take back some of his likes?

Got my EVO 4G LTE case Mason! Thanks a ton - I love it!

I'm sorry to hear that you're stuck with extra cases that people didn't follow through on. Do we need to get Tee in here to take back some of his likes?

Whoa, just stumbled upon this. Haven't checked this thread in a while.
Can I sniff out reference to tee?
Probably not, but this time was at least 30% psychic.
tee - Copy (2).jpg

This is the best I have been able to find so far, but I have a feeling that if I order it, the cases will end up being either burnt orange or gold.

I am not that picky. I want the dunk i believe, will both be available to choose from? (dunk vs block)... i can assure you that i will buy it. i have only been on this site for like 6 months, but i check it almost every day and love it.

am i assuming that the case will be this color and the picture will be white? blue? black?

I am not that picky. I want the dunk i believe, will both be available to choose from? (dunk vs block)... i can assure you that i will buy it. i have only been on this site for like 6 months, but i check it almost every day and love it.

am i assuming that the case will be this color and the picture will be white? blue? black?

and dont punish the S4 guys just because the S3 guys were flakes !!

The engraving will be white/aluminum contrasted against the orange. I have the artwork for both the block and the dunk, so I can do either, I just have to do some setup, resizing, and test run to make sure it works.

I'll order up some of these cases when I get a chance, hopefully within the next couple of days.

Mason