Syracuse Basketball Team Graduates and Degrees | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Basketball Team Graduates and Degrees

Rafael Addison -- communications

Amazingly, Rak got his undergrad degree in 3 years. :cool:

edited to add:
I barely got mine in 4, and I had to do a summer session, and also take another course at a school near home for the other summer session.

Oh, and I wasn’t playing D1 hoops.

but - I drank at a Professional level. :p
Don't worry it took me about 12 to get mine taking time off and taking classes part time while working.
Sorry, Tommy boys - but both of you walked straight into this one :)

I remember people were skeptical about TB leaving after his third year without realizing he got his credits to graduate by then.
Either way, he studied what I got a D+ in freshman year, SUNY Albany. A software engineering class. I hated it. Was lazy, surly, plenty of partying and didn’t do a lick of work until I figured school out sophomore year. I didn’t try and didn’t go to class enough, especially when I didn’t like the class. Got my degree in Economics. And for the past 20 years, I’ve been a software engineer! Went back to trade school for it once I figured out I had a knack for it. Just shows you how much more mature, centered and smart some of these kids are than us beer drinkin folk.

15DA9EBB-6C81-42FD-B14C-C3C5825D5952.png
B7B79A13-02D5-4FC3-842A-89729D14A7F0.png

Wow a Damone Brown sighting. He had some legal trouble. Glad to see him doing well as the basketball coach Bryant & Stratton Buffalo. He has a Bachelors of Science Degree in Informational Science and Technology

Wow a Damone Brown sighting. He had some legal trouble. Glad to see him doing well as the basketball coach Bryant & Stratton Buffalo. He has a Bachelors of Science Degree in Informational Science and Technology

Bryant & Stratton has a basketball team? Didn’t that school used to have a Penn Can Mall Campus?

Rick Jackson - sociology

Wow Sean Kerins - Bachelor’s of Science in industrial engineering with an MBA from Northwestern’s Kellogg Graduate School of Management. Very impressive!