Syracuse basketball's Dajuan Coleman juiced his way to a slimmer ... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse basketball's Dajuan Coleman juiced his way to a slimmer ...

I feel ya bro.

I get a small container of chopped romaine lettuce (no dressing), a few cherry tomatoes and cucumbers, and a scoop of tuna fish. Lost 17 pounds so far though...I'm surprised the wife actually wants me to live past 45...haha.

She doesn't want you to live past 45. She's telling you that if you don't change your dietary habits it may kill you knowing all the while that limiting yourself to eating a scoop of tuna fish and a few cherry tomatoes is definitely going to kill you. You don't have the beer, pizza or chicken wings group adequately represented in that diet.

If DC's knee injury is career ending the Orange might be able to sign Bryant in the spring. I think DC has a lot of pressure on his shoulders. If he doesn't make it through the 2014-15 campaign I think his career may be done.
He may have a lot of pressure on his shoulders, but with his weight loss he has a lot less on his knees, and that's what matters. See what I did there?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom