Syracuse BC Line | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse BC Line

It opened at SU -1 and now BC -1.5. Everyone is betting BC.

Saw this too. That's a big move for a mediocre game that isn't going to draw a bunch of public action. Sharps loving BC here.

Such a weird year. There's only one team I think SU has almost zero chance to beat (Virginia) and only one team I feel very confident SU to beat (Pitt). The other 12 teams are toss-ups, ranging from 25% victory to 75% chance victory.

And those PITT games were big time struggles.

BC shoots lights out they win.. they dont win it by how they play, just how they shoot.. We are the opposite, we play well and lose games because we shoot poorly, they play poorly but win because they shoot great.

Xavier at -10.5 and Seton Hall-Nova O/U at 160.5 looks interesting.

Looks like about 3/4 money on BC to win. Anyway game is on foxsports west ch. 320 out here.

65% on being a half re-re sorry my numbers where actly backwards. With that said please please this isnt troy bell or dana barros let alone xaverian bros lets get this game.

Never forget the football game idk what year was at bc and kevin johnson ran a punt back may be 3rd quarter? Mike cloud was theyre rb w one of hasslebeck bro. Sitting in cuse family section next to bunch of family aka Marvin donovan and tebucky mom's. Happiest day of the 4th grade.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom